RussianRoulette

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭966,350
Pronouns
She/Her
This is a response to This Thread.

While SM has stayed quiet, today the female friend of RIIZE's Anton spoke out on instagram to clarify the photo has been going around starting dating rumors.

I will post the picture of her response, but to summarize it:

- She has never dating Anton, she is currently not dating Anton, nor will she ever date him.
- They are childhood friends.
- The photo that is circulating around was stolen from her private instagram account and was taken out of context. She provided more photos, but a whole big group of them were hanging out that day since they rarely get to see him anymore and someone just decided to take them two out of context to start rumors.

GIdovnRWQAAHvYD

Many of RIIZE's fans are currently very angry at SM for the girl, who is also a victim, having to come out and clarify the rumors while SM stayed silent.

Slightly unrelated, but there is a side comment I wanted to make:

I will not specifically say the college name, but of the photo's she posted it seems his friends are attending one of the top ivy league uni's in NJ. It's campus has very distinct building styles and anyone who's visited there can recognize it right away.

If you dorm there, the tuition with everything included starts at around $87,000 per semester or around $175,000 a year. And that's not even including any additional fee's or transportation.

I knew Anton was rich due to him having famous rich parents, but DAMN :viva::weep:

Top Bottom