(G)I-DLE Tour to Have Seattle Stop + Tickets Supposedly Go On Sale Jan 31st

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,145
This was on the Live Nation website before it was deleted.

EPHjqCAX4AEJz2P

So I'm assuming they're going to go to Korea, Japan, SEA then the west coast first then head onto the East Coast and maybe even Europe. Hoping all Nevies are able to see them! So excited and ready to go broke buying the merch and tickets...​

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
14 stops in NA spread across less than 4 weeks.

- That's one hell of a schedule and I just hope they don't get overly fatigued from it
- Cube is probably being too ambitious with all these dates even if the venues will all probably have 1500 - 2000 capacity. I wonder if they'll be able to sell out or break even

4/13 Seattle, Washington
4/15 San Jose, California
4/17 Los Angeles, California
4/19 Phoenix, Arizona
4/21 Houston, Texas
4/23 Atlanta, Georgia
4/25 Raleigh, North Carolina
4/26 Washington DC
4/28 Philadelphia, Philadelphia
4/30 Montclair, New Jersey
5/01 Boston, Massachusetts
5/03 Toronto, Ontario
5/05 Chicago, Illinois
5/06 Minneapolis, Minnesota

SageWren

The Genre is BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,095
14 stops in NA spread across less than 4 weeks.

- That's one hell of a schedule and I just hope they don't get overly fatigued from it
- Cube is probably being too ambitious with all these dates even if the venues will all probably have 1500 - 2000 capacity. I wonder if they'll be able to sell out or break even

4/13 Seattle, Washington
4/15 San Jose, California
4/17 Los Angeles, California
4/19 Phoenix, Arizona
4/21 Houston, Texas
4/23 Atlanta, Georgia
4/25 Raleigh, North Carolina
4/26 Washington DC
4/28 Philadelphia, Philadelphia
4/30 Montclair, New Jersey
5/01 Boston, Massachusetts
5/03 Toronto, Ontario
5/05 Chicago, Illinois
5/06 Minneapolis, Minnesota
Last year every group possible started world tours (expect this year to be similar), I think companies are gonna have some growing pain in terms of venue size aka aiming a little too high. But G-idle is a little older than some of the rookies touring (Everglow, Ateez) so I think they can sell out.

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
Last year every group possible started world tours (expect this year to be similar), I think companies are gonna have some growing pain in terms of venue size aka aiming a little too high. But G-idle is a little older than some of the rookies touring (Everglow, Ateez) so I think they can sell out.
ATEEZ have sold out arenas across Europe and NA for their upcoming tour(not sure if they've used full capacity or not) but that's mainly down to how they've blown up in popularity. Everglow are another group I'm expecting to struggle with selling out though they do have way fewer stops on their tour. Even Monsta X have struggled to sell tickets for their upcoming tour but that's probably down to Wonho's departure from the group.

Unless it's a top tier group, I don't see touring in NA being profitable enough now that everyone is going there. There's only so much money multis/casuals can spend in the span of a few months.

SageWren

The Genre is BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,095
ATEEZ have sold out arenas across Europe and NA for their upcoming tour(not sure if they've used full capacity or not) but that's mainly down to how they've blown up in popularity. Everglow are another group I'm expecting to struggle with selling out though they do have way fewer stops on their tour. Even Monsta X have struggled to sell tickets for their upcoming tour but that's probably down to Wonho's departure from the group.

Unless it's a top tier group, I don't see touring in NA being profitable enough now that everyone is going there. There's only so much money multis/casuals can spend in the span of a few months.
I agree, I think after BTS's success everyone else wanted to get some of the sweet NA tour money, only to find it's not really there for alot of others. Good point about multis/casuals, with so many touring groups fans have to prioritize some over others.

Top Bottom