Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,991,978
tumblr_ozb5sbR42N1vx1psgo1_500.gifv

Hello, it's me, Yoon Jeonghan.
:heartpar: As expected of Baemax!
join the club. no one appreciates our minds.

When you aspire to be a professional writer, but still no votes, whew :heartublob:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,158,599
What when was it posted?? I did not even see it what the hell

Round 3 - Escape Plan Submission

Scenario 3: You are a snake charmer, playing “Bad Blood” by Taylor Swift on your flute. Unfortunately, this snake has bad blood with said singer and lunges straight at you.

Please submit your escape plan for the above scenario using the linked google form. As a reminder, you may use up to 2 items in any two rounds of your choice (i.e. so only 1 in the other three rounds); any survival cards that have previously been used may not be reused so choose wisely—good luck!

Until XX:05.

Late responses will not be accepted.

:CupPar:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Round 3 - Voting Phase

Plan 1

A Pair of BTS Concert Tickets

As it launches at me I quickly buy two BTS concerts tickets on the internet and yell I will take it with me so that we can dance our hearts out to Blood, Sweat & Tears

f275d46137d01c1fde80b50c4e8b25c85f3c141c_hq.gif

Plan 2

Lady Gaga’s meat dress

With my Lady Gaga’s meat dress, nothing can hurt me! The snake lunges towards the meat rather than me. When the snake preoccupied, I slip out of the meat dress and make a run for it.

Plan 3

Giant Turtle Shell

I'm going throw a giant turtle shell at the snake and make a run for it. The giant shell is super heavy so the snake will be knocked out for a while and I'll have enough time to escape.

Plan 4

Snake Charmer’s Flute

Well, the only weapon I have in my hands is the flute itself. I reckon it would fit perfectly into the snake's mouth, so I wave it like a wand the moment the snake attacks, and shove it in. The poor thing chokes and as it dies, the flute inside it plays a familiar melody... isn't it Bad Blood?

Plan 5

Eminem’s Rapping Skill

This is where eminem's rapping skill comes in handy! the snake might have a hatred for me, but it also has a kink for eminem's rapping. I prove just how much of a rap god I am by rapping so well that I transcend reality and fly away with my new godly powers away to the safety of my new found rapping skills!

giphy.gif

Plan 6

Extendable Fish Leash

I grab out my extendable fish leash and put it on the snake as it lunges at me. "Oh? What is this feeling?" the snake says. "May I take this leash to my wife? I would say why, but this has to be kept PG so..." I giggle, "yeah dude, it's cool. I don't have a use
for it anyways. I just like carrying it." The snake looks at me and backs away slowly.

giphy.gif

Plan 7

Kim Jong Un Halloween Costume

So I happen to be in my Kim Jong Un Halloween Costume while playing my flute... who happens to be one of Taylor Swift's 8753829625 exes. The snake lays its eyes on me and is so scared and traumatized that it accidentally lunges into the firepit near me and dies... oh well at least I'm alive still!

Plan 8

A pair of Snakeskin socks

I lunge out of the way with my super fast reflexes, but in my haste to get away, I lose both my shoes. As I'm scrambling to get up, I notice the snake's gaze is trained on my shoe-less feet, where I just so happen to be wearing snakeskin socks. The snake, terrified at the sight of me wearing one of its brethren, turns around and slithers away.

Plan 9

Nicki Minaj’s Pink Wig

Thinking quickly I change the tune to Nicki's Anaconda. The snake immediately stop midway. I drop down in a sexy squat and grab Nicki's pink wig out of my purse and wear it. The snake looks interested. Yesss. I turn around and start shaking my flat buns. The snake grimaces & goes away. Turns out anacondas don't want none unless it's got buns hun.

aea61bfcd34cee4acb34edf9bddecce3.gif

The submitted escape plans are listed below. Please vote for your favorite response (that’s not yours) using the linked google form. As a reminder, please do not hint at your identity until after the phase has ended.

Until XX:17.

Top Bottom