MINI+ [Game Finished] Cheat Death 101 - Sun 3PM EDT / 7PM UCT / Mon 4AM KST

Kłapouchy

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭94,109
Scenario 4: Filming a documentary on wolves, you are deep undercover. The she-wolf disguise you’ve bought at a local Halloween costume store looks so real that the alpha male pounces at you, nibbling and starting to mount you.
I-
I thought this was supposed to be PG

:Slime:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Stannie a furry confirmed...
wbk. This was her halloween costume last year.
c7d8fe9a70c65e466dab7abc9f1ca176.jpg

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Round 4 - Voting Phase

Plan 1

A Jar of Marbles

Of course this alpha is losing his marbles, so I am just going to take out my jar of marbles to offer up to him! I trick him and feed him by using my palm and when he is distracted and trying to chew them, I quickly get out and get out of my costume. Then grab a broom and I fly over to the moon. *bwhahaha evil witch cackles*

Plan 2

McDonald's Happy Meal

Oops. Before I end up having a love story straight out of the dirty minds of a wattpad writer, I need to do something. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Surely, that applies to wolves too. I offer him a mcdonald's happy meal. The wolf frowns and turns his head away in disgust. Offended by the chemical filled travesty, he walks away.

Plan 3

Foot-long Hot Dog

I whip out my foot-long hot dog and the wolf stops abruptly. Absolutely frozen. 'Why does this she-wolf have a weenie? And bigger than mine?' He looks at it for a while, then looks at his. He walks away dejected and a little frightened.

Plan 4

Water Gun That Looks Like a Real Gun

I might have come to record a documentary, but I didn't come without any weapon - sort of. I put my water gun down my pants and as the wolf tries to climb on me I push him off, lift my leg and squirt the water on him to assert dominance and become the new alpha of the pack

Plan 5

Box of Tampons

I stare him dead in the eyes and pull a box of tampons from the pocket of my wolf costume. I howl angrily at him. Even as an alpha wolf he realizes he can't take on a female on her period. He whimpers and goes away, looking for another partner.

Plan 6

A Deck of Cards

I put my “paw” up to tell the male to stop because we can spice things up a little. I take out a deck of cards and suggest that we play strip poker. Of course the wolf loses since it doesn't even know how to play, and I manage to strip the wolf of its fur... and to its death.

Plan 7

Obnoxiously gorgeous visual & Hand Sanitizer

my Obnoxiously gorgeous visual is just too much for the wolf that he faints from my beauty once he lays a single eye on me. I then spray Hand Sanitizer all over him and set it alight as a contingency plan uwu

Plan 8

Axe Deodorant Body Spray

I just remembered I had my axe deodorant body spray on me. "Shit this wolf must think I smell good that's why he's on top of me!" I say to myself. With quick thinking, I take it out and throw it at the camera person, sm maid. She gets confused when suddenly, the wolf pounces on her and eats her instead... oh well at least maid died smelling nice!

6zi.gif

Plan 9

Toy Lightsaber

When the wolf is pinning me down, I'll whip out my toy lightsaber and hit him hard right in his **** to electrocute him and knock him out cold.

Plan 10

American Flag

I desperately grab the closest thing next to me, which happens to be an American flag, and blindly shove it at the wolf. Somehow it ends up where the sun doesn't shine. The wolf rolls of me and lets out a howl, not one of pain, but of pleasure. Deciding to leave before this gets any weirder, I book it out of there.

The submitted escape plans are listed below. Please vote for your favorite response (that’s not yours) using the linked google form. As a reminder, please do not hint at your identity until after the phase has ended.

Until XX:45.

Top Bottom