GAME+ [Game Finished] That's My Jam Redux

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,178,009
jk but @boo I'm so glad you liked it! I was debating between If by Taeyeon (which I felt was a safer choice) and Jessica's OST. Since Jessica was my SNSD bias I decided to just "screw it" and promo her instead :duckpar:
I was just thinking how it would be hard if someone sent in Taeyeon’s. Her voice in snsd songs isn’t my type but her ost voice is always so good!
Jessica is my fav in snsd :poggers:
I didn't think too much the survival show song....i've been watching Lelush clips so that's why i picked a random song from that reality....
Lelush legend!!
Boo putting my song in first place for ha theme tho...we love to see it :heartublob:
Booharu!!! :heartublob:I was wondering who sent that song because I totally didn’t expect it. I even forgot I was obsessed with that song. I could’ve stanned Ft island if I was ready for kpop at that time :poggers:

Thank you for the game stannie!! It’s always fun and I am surprised that I actually placed this time. I thought it would just be once if I did place. Thank you to everyone! :LovePar:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,850
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
i did so much better than last time. ty everyone who picked ma songs:somicry:

:lurk1: happy to see world's end valentine placed. Was torn between that and hopes and dreams

Play Omori, ppl! It's a great game

1 - lmfao i love this game

Chomi doing things once in her life seem to pay off :poggers: sksk I played flash/java games back in the day and some online ones too, but Undertale is the only "proper" game I ever played sksk :RunPar:

YES!!!! finally, listening all those Castlevania songs because of my brother, had its purpose :shablob:

i never played any of these games but the music was exactly what a was looking for! well done!

also, my "lmfao i love this game" was for Broforce xD so whoever submitted that it made me laugh even if it didn't place.

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,850
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Theme 5: Dedication Type of Song - @Stannie

Coming in 3rd place:

@abra
Flipsyde - Make A Wish

Coming in 2nd place:
@Bellamy
Little Things - One Direction

Coming in 1st place:
@hatfelt
Maybe I'm Amazed - Paul McCartney

Comments

General: N/A

For:

1 - (Maybe I'm amazed - Paul McCartney) Maybe I'm amazed that you got just what I was looking for lol Probably the best song he's ever written imo! So much raw emotions and authenticity.
2 - (Little Things - One Direction) Very thematically fitting. Also, my favorite One Direction's song, enough said :gasppepe:
3 - (Flipsyde - Make A Wish) Rap songs aren't normally my cup of tea, but this really tugged at my heartstrings. Might've shed some tears , whew.
6 - (Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N' Roses) Good submission and would've ranked higher had it been the original version.
9 - (Yebin - Yes I Know) I liked it but the lyrics felt like a "general" love song rather than something that's dedicated to someone specifically.
13 - (Oh Millie - Helluva Boss) :judgyDubu:
14 - (somebody that i used to know -gotye) This is indeed very dedicated, very specific, and also...very bitter (thus, very off-theme) :Tzuyukek:

Next theme result at XX:18

so happy stannie appreciated this :somicry: :somicry: :somicry: :somicry: :somicry: :somicry: :somicry: :somicry: Stannie is a legend for this :sanapray:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,178,009
I didn't think too much the survival show song....i've been watching Lelush clips so that's why i picked a random song from that reality....
I forgot about chuang even though I stan into1 :TzuyuKek: the best original song from that show is fix me :wow:

Stannie

>:(
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭331,351
I was just thinking how it would be hard if someone sent in Taeyeon’s. Her voice in snsd songs isn’t my type but her ost voice is always so good!
Jessica is my fav in snsd :poggers:

Lelush legend!!

Booharu!!! :heartublob:I was wondering who sent that song because I totally didn’t expect it. I even forgot I was obsessed with that song. I could’ve stanned Ft island if I was ready for kpop at that time :poggers:

Thank you for the game stannie!! It’s always fun and I am surprised that I actually placed this time. I thought it would just be once if I did place. Thank you to everyone! :LovePar:

Ahgska same. I favored Jessica's voice more in SNSD songs but i loved Taeyeon's OSTs. You'd check out Jessica's Heart Road OST if you haven't! And we have so many common biases in GGs it seems :TzuyuKek: Visual stans ftw :hulaminus:

You redeemed yourself indeed. Well done - here's a 🍪 :poggers:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,178,009
Ahgska same. I favored Jessica's voice more in SNSD songs but i loved Taeyeon's OSTs. You'd check out Jessica's Heart Road OST if you haven't! And we have so many common biases in GGs it seems :TzuyuKek: Visual stans ftw :hulaminus:

You redeemed yourself indeed. Well done - here's a 🍪 :poggers:
Taeyeon's If and All about You:LovePar:I don't think I've heard the Heart Road ost, her voice is good but a little too slow :TzuyuKek:

Top Bottom