GAME+ [Game Finished] That's My Jam Redux

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,758,899
There was a tie between two users who both managed to rank 1st three times AND rank 2nd two times. They are:

@Chomiczewska & @ARandomFan

The one who won the tie-breaker by ranking 3rd two times is:

@Chomiczewska - congrats! You win 1-4 Star +Card Pack. Let me know whether you want the anime or the idol pack.

Thanks to everyone for participating and tuning in. Prizes will be distributed soon. Until next time! :hulaminus:

Here’s the spreadsheet with full results, payouts, and whatnot:

I'm a god
fire-eyes.gif

I'll flop next music game so hard lmao

Please gib me idol pack and rig me Yugyeom thank you :blushblob:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,742,114
Pronouns
She/Her
Thanks for hosting @Stannie , it's always interesting and fun finding out about the music taste of others.

+Being able to being in top 3 with my fav songs/artists made it even better.

In the future, i will make sure to submit more of my faves like LXXXX :TzuyuKek:

and btw Congrats to the winners!

Last edited:

kimsguardian

◗▐⯊▄▌◖◖▐⯊◖ Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,092,249
Pronouns
He/Him
congrats chomchom! :shablob:
thanks for hosting stannie! :yagotit:

Bian and Kimgu are the only users with taste here :TeaPar:

i did worse than last time :squirtlechristmas:
thanks queen, well at least you got 1st place once! :Slime:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭116,907
Pronouns
She/Her
I knew the judge for the disney theme had to be someone heartless.... tarzan has the most iconic and touching soundtrack :angry:

Vampire

your only escape is me Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,500
Theme 6: Disney movie songs - @Chiharu

Coming in 3rd place:

@Bellamy
Determinate - Bridgit Mendler, Hayley Kiyoko, Adam Hicks, Naomi Scott.

Coming in 2nd place:
@unicorn
i wont say im in love - hercules

Coming in 1st place:
@ARandomFan
Mandy Moore, Zachary Levi - I See the Light

Comments

General: First of all, I am very disappointed no one sent in how far I'll go, be our guest, a whole new world, or when will my life begin. Anyway

For:

1 - (Mandy Moore, Zachary Levi - I See the Light) listened to this song to refresh my memory of it and put it in first after only 5 seconds
3 - (Determinate - Bridgit Mendler, Hayley Kiyoko, Adam Hicks, Naomi Scott.) the way I literally have this song downloaded
4 - (Let It Go (Frozen OST) by Edina Menzel) iconic
5 - (Mulan | I'll Make A Man Out Of You) this is random, but I listened to a French version of this song years ago for my HS French class, and honestly, it was kind of better than the original
6 - (Jodi Benson - Part of Your World) best little mermaid song
10 - (Phil Collins - You'll Be In My Heart (Tarzan Soundtrack)) literally when did this song play in Tarzan...I can't remember any music from that movie
11 - (Reflection - Christina Aguilera) should've sent in the original version...

Next theme result at XX:22

I thought Beauty & The Beast was so iconic that "Be Our Guest" was already going to be taken, and the opening song, too, so I went with my 4th option which is what I sent in after the Mulan song I tried was already taken. RIP. :peepoblanket:

WOW dlgkhdfkghdfg the nct drug trip anthem winning first is the biggest surprise :TzuyuKek: that submission was so bold... amazing
I tried sending in "Baby Don't Stop" which is my favorite NCT song, but after that failed, I said "F*ck it" and just went with one of my favorite B-sides. :catpopcorn: I'm just as surprised as you are! LOL

My initial thought was to post "The Breaking of the Fellowship" but it's 7 minutes long and I was afraid whoever chose the topic wouldn't want to listen for that long :pandafrozen:
I was also very close to choosing "Concerning Hobbits" and one of the themes from Gladiator
Well, that's an understandable concern. Still, you got 2nd place anyway! So a win for you. :poggers:

So it was Vampire who stole my theme! :poggers:
Oh, did I? Great minds think alike! :bakacat:

I already have my theme for the next time, I say we start a new one as soon as this is over :BoredPar:
I support! I love this game. :happymagi:

There was a tie between two users who both managed to rank 1st three times AND rank 2nd two times. They are:

@Chomiczewska & @ARandomFan

The one who won the tie-breaker by ranking 3rd two times is:

@Chomiczewska - congrats! You win 1-4 Star +Card Pack. Let me know whether you want the anime or the idol pack.

Thanks to everyone for participating and tuning in. Prizes will be distributed soon. Until next time! :hulaminus:

Here’s the spreadsheet with full results, payouts, and whatnot:

Didn't do as well as last time, but hey, still got some orbs and coins, so that's still pretty great! :poggers: Thanks for hosting, @Stannie! :happymagi:

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,031,395
Pronouns
idk
I actually wasn’t dead last this time?? :poggers:
Chomi and I twinning again :Minusglam:
Congrats!!!
Thanks for hosting Stannie~

——————
I love how I was the third choice of people who could have had the nct theme :dogeLaugh:
6 - (Espresso - Twice) Good choice, even if Twice isn't my cup of tea, i liked it *The fact that i know who submitted this...
The way that was me to send that tho 👀 I doubt y’all saw that coming lol
1 - John Williams - The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme)

I'm thrilled someone submitted this because it's exactly what I had in mind and is why I didn't use it as an example! There was no other song that could beat "The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme)", except for another Star Wars song, perhaps "Across the Stars (Love Theme from "Star Wars: Attack of the Clones")" or "Duel of the Fates".
I’m glad that someone thinks the same way. It was the first song that popped into my head when I saw the theme. :LovePar:
1 - (Mandy Moore, Zachary Levi - I See the Light) listened to this song to refresh my memory of it and put it in first after only 5 seconds
Good:bakacat:

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,031,395
Pronouns
idk
I actually wasn’t dead last this time?? :poggers:
Chomi and I twinning again :Minusglam:
Congrats!!!
Thanks for hosting Stannie~

I love how I was the third choice of people who could have had the nct theme :dogeLaugh:
6 - (Espresso - Twice) Good choice, even if Twice isn't my cup of tea, i liked it *The fact that i know who submitted this...
The way that was me to send that tho 👀 I doubt y’all saw that coming lol
1 - John Williams - The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme)

I'm thrilled someone submitted this because it's exactly what I had in mind and is why I didn't use it as an example! There was no other song that could beat "The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme)", except for another Star Wars song, perhaps "Across the Stars (Love Theme from "Star Wars: Attack of the Clones")" or "Duel of the Fates".
I’m glad that someone thinks the same way. It was the first song that popped into my head when I saw the theme. :LovePar:
Good:bakacat:

Top Bottom