Coming in 3rd place:

@Beefy
Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Ray

Coming in 2nd place:
@abra
He's a pirate

Coming in 1st place:
@ARandomFan
John Williams - The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme)

Comments

General: As a sort of "general" commentary, some amazing submissions that no one went for would have been OST from The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Tobey Maguire Spider-Man Trilogy, and The Dark Knight Trilogy!

For:

1 - John Williams - The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme)

I'm thrilled someone submitted this because it's exactly what I had in mind and is why I didn't use it as an example! There was no other song that could beat "The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme)", except for another Star Wars song, perhaps "Across the Stars (Love Theme from "Star Wars: Attack of the Clones")" or "Duel of the Fates".

2 - He's a pirate

"You are, without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."
"But you have heard of me."
Along with the Star Wars OST, this was also one of the iconic tracks I envisioned of when submitting my theme. It's such a fun song! I can't think of pirates, in general, without associating them to this movie and OST. Excellent selection!

3 - Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Ray

This is one of the best "recent" (post-2010) movie OST, in my opinion. The beautiful, sweeping instrumental and Lana's singing style just mesh so well. As a side note, her name is "Rey" with an "e"—I didn't want to mess up any of the formatting or something, 'cause I don't know how Stannie does it, so I just copy & pasted, but there you go! Lol

4 - Leaving Hogwarts · John Williams

Harry Potter is another legendary OST that I had in mind, and I'm glad to see it! You might have placed third had you submitted "Harry's Wondrous World" or "Hedwig's Theme" instead.

10 - Theme From Jurassic Park - John Williams

I love you, John Williams, but unfortunately, I've never been super into Jurassic Park; while this song is still pretty, it just doesn't quite do it for me like some of his other work.

Next theme result at XX:36

So it was Vampire who stole my theme! :poggers:

Stannie

>:(
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭331,451
Theme 13: Songs that give off Villain Energy - @OutroTearTheFirst

Coming in 3rd place:

@Bellamy
Zitti E Buoni - Måneskin

Coming in 2nd place:
@Baymax
Florence + the Machine - Call me Cruella

Coming in 1st place:
@Chomiczewska
Monster - Red Velvet Irene & Seulgi

Comments

General: N/A

For:

2 - (Florence + the Machine - Call me Cruella) Florence’s voice was creepy. This fits the theme nicely!
3 - (Zitti E Buoni - Måneskin) my favorite song of the bunch! But the other two make me feel more of a villain vibe
6 - (Sabaton - Bismarck) I liked this more than I thought I would
11 - (Tipsy - Chloe x Halle) I’ve listened to this song idk how many times and have now just seen the lyrical content for the verses…eye-
13 - (I Kill People - Jon Lajoie) I’ve only listened to 24 seconds and…eye…I have somehow made it to the end. I think I deserve an orb for sitting through that. I will be shocked if any song is worse than this. Sm, ban the villain that sent this.

Next theme result at XX:43

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,742,114
Pronouns
She/Her
YES, MANESKIN DID THAT!!!! :shablob:
damiano-damianodavid.gif

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭331,451
Theme 14: Songs that spell out their name/title - @Bellamy

***My submission Damaged (Danity Kane) came in first for this theme but since it wasn’t counted, the other submissions got bumped up accordingly.

Coming in 3rd place:

@OutroTearTheFirst
Angel - Natasha Bedingfield

Coming in 2nd place:
@soozie
LOVE - Nat King Cole

Coming in 1st place:
@boo
Lady Gaga - G.U.Y.

Comments

General commentary #1 : I'm surprised no one submitted the clasic Respect by Aretha Franklin, that was a winner contender.
General commentary #2: I was waiting for Crazy by 4Minute...what happened?

For:

1 - (Damage - Danity Kane) This is one of my fav songs, so wonderful choice. You were already the winner without listening the rest of the songs
2 - (G. U. Y. - Lady Gaga) Not my fav song of Lady Gaga, but it's a BOP!
3 - (LOVE - Nat King Cole) Classic of classics, clap, clap, clap
4 - (Angel - Natasha Bedingfield) First time listening the song-i know it's an oldie- but i liked it, good submission
5 - (Glamorous - Fergie) I forgot that this song existed, good choice
6 - (Espresso - Twice) Good choice, even if Twice isn't my cup of tea, i liked it *The fact that i know who submitted this...
7 - (Busted - Ashley Tisdale & Olivia Olson) HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THIS SONG ALWAYS APPEAR IN THIS GAME? LOL, Btw good choice clap, clap,clap
8 - (EYES - Girls' Generation-TTS) To me it sounded like another song and then i read the comments...good choice.
9 - (Q - Got7) This was a clever choice: clap, clap, clap. *The fact that i know who submitted this part 2...
10 - (LOVE - Brown Eyed Girls) Not a fan of the song, but it was a good choice, i kind of enjoyed it
11 - (Serious - Gwen Stefani) I know Gwen Stefani is queen,but i didn't feel the song
12 - (B.O.Y. - Jessica Simpson) Good submission for the theme, but i didn't feel the song
13 - (D.A.N.C.E - Justice) Not a fan of electronic music, it wasn't a bad song tho
14 - (Airplane - iz*one) Good choice but not a fan of the "overly cute" voices
15 - (O Sole Mio - SF9) I don't know if i'm mistaken but they didn't say/sing O S-O-L-E M-I-O...Leaving that aside. i enjoyed the song
16 - (U You - Apink) They sang the "U" but not Y-O-U , right?..Not a fan of the song, but it wasn't bad

Next theme result at XX:47

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭331,451
@Bellamy klasdjf you know I just discovered Damaged recently through watching The Voice :poggers: Then I checked out the original and have had it on repeat for weeks. As soon as I saw your theme I knew what I would submit :duckpar:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,015,633
Theme 14: Songs that spell out their name/title - @Bellamy

***My submission Damaged (Danity Kane) came in first for this theme but since it wasn’t counted, the other submissions got bumped up accordingly.

Coming in 3rd place:

@OutroTearTheFirst
Angel - Natasha Bedingfield

Coming in 2nd place:
@soozie
LOVE - Nat King Cole

Coming in 1st place:
@boo
Lady Gaga - G.U.Y.

Comments

General commentary #1 : I'm surprised no one submitted the clasic Respect by Aretha Franklin, that was a winner contender.
General commentary #2: I was waiting for Crazy by 4Minute...what happened?

For:

1 - (Damage - Danity Kane) This is one of my fav songs, so wonderful choice. You were already the winner without listening the rest of the songs
2 - (G. U. Y. - Lady Gaga) Not my fav song of Lady Gaga, but it's a BOP!
3 - (LOVE - Nat King Cole) Classic of classics, clap, clap, clap
4 - (Angel - Natasha Bedingfield) First time listening the song-i know it's an oldie- but i liked it, good submission
5 - (Glamorous - Fergie) I forgot that this song existed, good choice
6 - (Espresso - Twice) Good choice, even if Twice isn't my cup of tea, i liked it *The fact that i know who submitted this...
7 - (Busted - Ashley Tisdale & Olivia Olson) HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THIS SONG ALWAYS APPEAR IN THIS GAME? LOL, Btw good choice clap, clap,clap
8 - (EYES - Girls' Generation-TTS) To me it sounded like another song and then i read the comments...good choice.
9 - (Q - Got7) This was a clever choice: clap, clap, clap. *The fact that i know who submitted this part 2...
10 - (LOVE - Brown Eyed Girls) Not a fan of the song, but it was a good choice, i kind of enjoyed it
11 - (Serious - Gwen Stefani) I know Gwen Stefani is queen,but i didn't feel the song
12 - (B.O.Y. - Jessica Simpson) Good submission for the theme, but i didn't feel the song
13 - (D.A.N.C.E - Justice) Not a fan of electronic music, it wasn't a bad song tho
14 - (Airplane - iz*one) Good choice but not a fan of the "overly cute" voices
15 - (O Sole Mio - SF9) I don't know if i'm mistaken but they didn't say/sing O S-O-L-E M-I-O...Leaving that aside. i enjoyed the song
16 - (U You - Apink) They sang the "U" but not Y-O-U , right?..Not a fan of the song, but it wasn't bad

Next theme result at XX:47

bless whoever stole Glamorous from me so I can get second place :christmasblob:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭331,451
Theme 15: Space club - @Chomiczewska

Coming in 3rd place:

@Baymax
Dua Lipa - Physical

Coming in 2nd place:
@boo
The9 - Dumb Dumb Bomb

Coming in 1st place:
@sm maid
REZZ - Taste of You (feat. Dove Cameron)

Comments

General: N/A

For:

1 & 2 & 3 - Spacy and dancy

REZZ - Taste of You (feat. Dove Cameron)
The9 - Dumb Dumb Bomb
Dua Lipa - Physical

4 & 5 & 6 - Dancy, but less spacy

Hard better stronger faster - Daft Punk
Artificial Love - EXO
Shift - Shinee

7 & 8 - Kinda spacy, but not dancy

FOCUS ON ME - Jus2
L'escalier - The Pirouettes

9 & 10 - Dancy, but not spacy

Poison Love by Dreamcatcher
Space Jam Theme Song - Quad City DJ's