@Chomiczewska
Superhuman - NCT 127

Coming in 1st place:
@Vampire
Another World - NCT 127

Comments

General: N/A

For:

1 - (Another World - NCT 127) My favorite NCT song! I’m so glad it’s here! I’ve always thought it needed more attention.
2 - (Superhuman - NCT 127) My favorite title track out of 127! (plus it’s the only nct song that my dad likes lol):happymagi:
3 - (Limitless - NCT 127) A classic bop that had the most tragic of styling… a shame really… this era could have taken over the world if the stylist didn’t hate them so much.:weep:
4 - (Kick It - NCT 127) Amazing, brilliant, show-stopping, a work of art :hulaminus:
5 - (NCT U - The 7th Sense) It all started with this bop. All hail The 7th Sense :sanapray:
6 - (NCT U - Baby Don't Stop) Whenever you wanna feel sexyasfuck 200.gif
7 - (Highway to Heaven - NCT 127) “We’ll take the highway to heaven~” tenor.gif
8 - (Boss - Everglow Cover) I love Boss and I love dance covers~ tenor.gif
9 - (NCT Dream - Chewing Gum) MAH LIL BABIES OMG! SO TINY!!
10 - (NCT U - Make A Wish) 602321898222780420.png “I can do this all dayyyyyyyy~” (the english version is cursed but you have to listen to it at least once. True suffering)
11 - (NCT 127 - Dreamer) We love a feel-good song. I’m here for cute 127 shy-blush.gif
12 - (NCT DREAM - Dive Into You) CUTE SONGSSSSSSSSSSS
13 - (Nct Dream - 1 2 3) :partydogo:
14 - (without you - nct u) THEEEEEEEEEEEEEE VOCALLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS
15 - (Coming Home by NCT U) :christmasblob: IT'S CHRISTMAS Y’ALLL:christmasblob:
16 - (NCT127 - Back 2 U) NCT has some of the BEST vocals and people sleep on that and it hurts. tenor.gif
17 - (Team Syachihoko - Tensai Bakabon) :wut: ?? colorful and very Japanese pop but uh… fail to see the nct in it

Next theme result at XX:32

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Theme 3: Cyberpunk - @sm maid

Coming in 3rd place:

@Vampire
Brave New World - Brown Eyed Girls

Coming in 2nd place:
@BianTwo
VIXX - Error

Coming in 1st place:
@abra
Hebe Tien - You Should Know About It

Next theme result at XX:11

The song title didn't lie :pandasantacookie:
and BEG!
Theme 8: Kpop girl group debut song - @kimsguardian

16 - (Davichi - I love you even though I hate you) Davichi is a duo, not a girl group

Next theme result at XX:25

: two or more figures forming a complete unit in a compositionwent there as a group

but I can't deny that the winners were good

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,742,114
Pronouns
She/Her
Theme 10: NCT - @ARandomFan

Coming in 3rd place:

@Bellamy
Limitless - NCT 127

Coming in 2nd place:
@Chomiczewska
Superhuman - NCT 127

Coming in 1st place:
@Vampire
Another World - NCT 127

Comments

General: N/A

For:

1 - (Another World - NCT 127) My favorite NCT song! I’m so glad it’s here! I’ve always thought it needed more attention.
2 - (Superhuman - NCT 127) My favorite title track out of 127! (plus it’s the only nct song that my dad likes lol):happymagi:
3 - (Limitless - NCT 127) A classic bop that had the most tragic of styling… a shame really… this era could have taken over the world if the stylist didn’t hate them so much.:weep:
4 - (Kick It - NCT 127) Amazing, brilliant, show-stopping, a work of art :hulaminus:
5 - (NCT U - The 7th Sense) It all started with this bop. All hail The 7th Sense :sanapray:
6 - (NCT U - Baby Don't Stop) Whenever you wanna feel sexyasfuck 200.gif
7 - (Highway to Heaven - NCT 127) “We’ll take the highway to heaven~” tenor.gif
8 - (Boss - Everglow Cover) I love Boss and I love dance covers~ tenor.gif
9 - (NCT Dream - Chewing Gum) MAH LIL BABIES OMG! SO TINY!!
10 - (NCT U - Make A Wish) 602321898222780420.png “I can do this all dayyyyyyyy~” (the english version is cursed but you have to listen to it at least once. True suffering)
11 - (NCT 127 - Dreamer) We love a feel-good song. I’m here for cute 127 shy-blush.gif
12 - (NCT DREAM - Dive Into You) CUTE SONGSSSSSSSSSSS
13 - (Nct Dream - 1 2 3) :partydogo:
14 - (without you - nct u) THEEEEEEEEEEEEEE VOCALLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS
15 - (Coming Home by NCT U) :christmasblob: IT'S CHRISTMAS Y’ALLL:christmasblob:
16 - (NCT127 - Back 2 U) NCT has some of the BEST vocals and people sleep on that and it hurts. tenor.gif
17 - (Team Syachihoko - Tensai Bakabon) :wut: ?? colorful and very Japanese pop but uh… fail to see the nct in it

Next theme result at XX:32

I'm in the top, but i feel like i failed as a fan:TzuyuKek:

Stannie

>:(
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭331,451
Theme 11: Movie OST - @Vampire

Coming in 3rd place:

@Beefy
Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Ray

Coming in 2nd place:
@abra
He's a pirate

Coming in 1st place:
@ARandomFan
John Williams - The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme)

Comments

General: As a sort of "general" commentary, some amazing submissions that no one went for would have been OST from The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Tobey Maguire Spider-Man Trilogy, and The Dark Knight Trilogy!

For:

1 - John Williams - The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme)

I'm thrilled someone submitted this because it's exactly what I had in mind and is why I didn't use it as an example! There was no other song that could beat "The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme)", except for another Star Wars song, perhaps "Across the Stars (Love Theme from "Star Wars: Attack of the Clones")" or "Duel of the Fates".

2 - He's a pirate

"You are, without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."
"But you have heard of me."
Along with the Star Wars OST, this was also one of the iconic tracks I envisioned of when submitting my theme. It's such a fun song! I can't think of pirates, in general, without associating them to this movie and OST. Excellent selection!

3 - Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Ray

This is one of the best "recent" (post-2010) movie OST, in my opinion. The beautiful, sweeping instrumental and Lana's singing style just mesh so well. As a side note, her name is "Rey" with an "e"—I didn't want to mess up any of the formatting or something, 'cause I don't know how Stannie does it, so I just copy & pasted, but there you go! Lol

4 - Leaving Hogwarts · John Williams

Harry Potter is another legendary OST that I had in mind, and I'm glad to see it! You might have placed third had you submitted "Harry's Wondrous World" or "Hedwig's Theme" instead.

10 - Theme From Jurassic Park - John Williams

I love you, John Williams, but unfortunately, I've never been super into Jurassic Park; while this song is still pretty, it just doesn't quite do it for me like some of his other work.

Next theme result at XX:36

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭116,907
Pronouns
She/Her
spill the tea sister:tea2:
I wanna know who submitted 1 2 3, that's my most played song ever but I don't think it's a popular nct song at all kghfdg I was so surprised to see it there

I know no one asked but here's how I would have ranked them :youdontsay:

1. NCT DREAM - 1, 2, 3
2. NCT 127 - Highway to Heaven
3. NCT 127 - Back 2 U
4. NCT 127 - Superhuman
5. NCT 127 - Dreamer
6. NCT 127 - Another World
7. NCT U - Make A Wish
8. NCT U - The 7th Sense
9. NCT U - Coming Home
10. NCT 127 - Kick It
11. NCT 127 - Limitless
12. NCT DREAM - Chewing Gum
13. NCT U - Without You
14. NCT U - Baby Don't Stop
15. NCT U - Boss (Everglow Cover)

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,742,114
Pronouns
She/Her
I wanna know who submitted 1 2 3, that's my most played song ever but I don't think it's a popular nct song at all kghfdg I was so surprised to see it there

I know no one asked but here's how I would have ranked them :youdontsay:

1. NCT DREAM - 1, 2, 3
2. NCT 127 - Highway to Heaven
3. NCT 127 - Back 2 U
4. NCT 127 - Superhuman
5. NCT 127 - Dreamer
6. NCT 127 - Another World
7. NCT U - Make A Wish
8. NCT U - The 7th Sense
9. NCT U - Coming Home
10. NCT 127 - Kick It
11. NCT 127 - Limitless
12. NCT DREAM - Chewing Gum
13. NCT U - Without You
14. NCT U - Baby Don't Stop
15. NCT U - Boss (Everglow Cover)
so with you, i would have flopped...interesting.
1, 2, 3 was my fav NCT Dream song until Hello Future.

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Theme 11: Movie OST - @Vampire

Coming in 3rd place:

@Beefy
Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Ray

Coming in 2nd place:
@abra
He's a pirate

Coming in 1st place:
@ARandomFan
John Williams - The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme)

Comments

General: As a sort of "general" commentary, some amazing submissions that no one went for would have been OST from The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Tobey Maguire Spider-Man Trilogy, and The Dark Knight Trilogy!

Next theme result at XX:36

My initial thought was to post "The Breaking of the Fellowship" but it's 7 minutes long and I was afraid whoever chose the topic wouldn't want to listen for that long :pandafrozen:
I was also very close to choosing "Concerning Hobbits" and one of the themes from Gladiator

Last edited:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭116,907
Pronouns
She/Her
so with you, i would have flopped...interesting.
1, 2, 3 was my fav NCT Dream song until Hello Future.
I forgot Back 2 U existed for a brief moment and regretted not sending it but it was too late kfhdklgh I was torn between Dive Into You, Elevator or Superhuman
I think I like Hello Future better than 1 2 3 now as well :poggers: but it wasn't able to dethrone it on my most played songs yet

Top Bottom