Submitted!

Stannie

>:(
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭331,351
PHASE 2
(Until Saturday, 6 PM EDT)

In the next post are the themes that were submitted. Feel free to participate in this phase even if you did not previously submit a theme.

P.S. like last time, I've also submitted two themes just for fun :RunPar: While you can still win coins and orbs for it, they will be excluded from the grand prize to maintain fairness.

Phase 2 Deadline: Saturday, 6 PM EDT.

Just some quick reminders/pointers:
  • Goes without saying, please do not reveal which theme is yours.
  • One submission per theme only.
  • You do not have to submit everything all at once.
  • You may participate in as many themes as you wish, except for your own.
  • There is no minimum on the # of themes you must participate in, but obviously the more categories you partake the higher your chances are of winning the main prize.
  • You MAY NOT submit the same song(s) as the ones listed in the examples for the corresponding themes (the artists in the examples are acceptable).
Any other questions, shoot!

@Gamer Squad

@boo @hatfelt @kimsguardian @Beefy @Chomiczewska @OutroTearTheFirst @abra @sm maid @Baymax @BianTwo @Dead Inside @Vampire @Bellamy @Winter Air @Chiharu @ARandomFan @unicorn

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭331,351
List of Themes

Please use the google form linked to submit your songs. Be sure to select the correct theme in the drop-down menu when submitting.

Theme 1: 1990s Alternative Rock/Grunge.

Theme 2: American Rap from the 1980s.

Elaboration/Example:

Theme 3: Anti-romantic.
Elaboration/Example:

Theme 4: Daddy Yankee.
Elaboration/Example: Collaborations are allowed but just those where he is the main singer not the featuring.

Theme 5: Dreaming/Daydreaming of someone.
Elaboration/Example:

Theme 6: “For the Theater Hoes.”
Elaboration/Example: Any shows on broadway in the last 5 years.

Theme 7: Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss: should be songs that a girl boss can relate to.
Elaboration/Example: Red Velvet - Beg For Me.

Theme 8: Happy pills.
Elaboration/Example: Bright, refreshing, and energetic songs that never fail to bring a smile to one's face.

Theme 9: K-Pop debut song in 2012.

Theme 10: Kpop songs with only Korean lyrics.

Elaboration/Example: (SNSD - Into The New World).

Theme 11: Mafumafu.
Elaboration/Example: any song by Mafumafu, can be either an original song or a cover, for example, this masterpiece, is a cover.

Theme 12: Music in Spanish.

Theme 13: Night-time Vibes.

Elaboration/Example: Songs that give off nighttime vibes. Something you'd listen to on a chill night.

Theme 14: Poetic/Deep Lyrics (English only).
Elaboration/Example: Any song that has poetic and/or deep lyrics. Must be an English song.

Theme 15: Solo Piano Pieces.
Elaboration/Example: Any piece that is solely piano, with no singing or instrumental accompaniment.

Theme 16: The worst song you’ve ever heard.

Theme 17: Tower of Babel.

Elaboration/Example: Each song/submission has to be in a different language. For example, if an English song was already taken you can't submit one. The artist's nationality doesn't matter; the artist can be Japanese and sing in Chinese, for example, as long as a Chinese song wasn't taken.

***GM’s Note: For this theme, I’ll try to update here a list of languages that have been taken when I can.

Taken:

Korean, Japanese, German, Russian, Ukrainian, Italian, Indonesian, Albanian, Portuguese, Chinese, Thai, Arabic, English, French, Swedish, Icelandic

Theme 18: Your Name.
Elaboration/Example: Any song that has a mention of someone’s name (preferably prominently throughout the song, but not required).

Vampire

your only escape is me Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,500
I think I can guess as to who sent in a couple of these themes. :JudgyDubu:

Anyway, should be fun, as always! :happymagi:

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,194,215
Pronouns
He/Him
I have a small doubt/question about Theme 6: “For the Theater Hoes.”
When you say: "any shows on broadway in the last 5 years" do you mean any show that might have had their opening date way before but is still running during those last 5 years or just entirely new shows that opened during those 5 years? And if it's the first option (so it can be old but still running) can we pick any official studio version we want or does it have to be one that was released during those 5 years? :jinjudge:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭331,351
I'm gonna be a bit busy between today and tomorrow, so if you haven't been contacted you're not yet safe from duplicates :darkkermit: will try to notify whenever i can!

I have a small doubt/question about Theme 6: “For the Theater Hoes.”
When you say: "any shows on broadway in the last 5 years" do you mean any show that might have had their opening date way before but is still running during those last 5 years or just entirely new shows that opened during those 5 years? And if it's the first option (so it can be old but still running) can we pick any official studio version we want or does it have to be one that was released during those 5 years? :jinjudge:

I'll ask and get back to you once the person responds!

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,178,009
I hope fans don't come at me for worst song. I really cannot keep listening to more bad songs.. my ears hurt :weep:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,742,114
Pronouns
She/Her
List of Themes

Please use the google form linked to submit your songs. Be sure to select the correct theme in the drop-down menu when submitting.

Theme 1: 1990s Alternative Rock/Grunge.

Theme 2: American Rap from the 1980s.

Elaboration/Example:

Theme 3: Anti-romantic.
Elaboration/Example:

Theme 4: Daddy Yankee.
Elaboration/Example: Collaborations are allowed but just those where he is the main singer not the featuring.

Theme 5: Dreaming/Daydreaming of someone.
Elaboration/Example:

Theme 6: “For the Theater Hoes.”
Elaboration/Example: Any shows on broadway in the last 5 years.

Theme 7: Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss: should be songs that a girl boss can relate to.
Elaboration/Example: Red Velvet - Beg For Me.

Theme 8: Happy pills.
Elaboration/Example: Bright, refreshing, and energetic songs that never fail to bring a smile to one's face.

Theme 9: K-Pop debut song in 2012.

Theme 10: Kpop songs with only Korean lyrics.

Elaboration/Example: (SNSD - Into The New World).

Theme 11: Mafumafu.
Elaboration/Example: any song by Mafumafu, can be either an original song or a cover, for example, this masterpiece, is a cover.

Theme 12: Music in Spanish.

Theme 13: Night-time Vibes.

Elaboration/Example: Songs that give off nighttime vibes. Something you'd listen to on a chill night.

Theme 14: Poetic/Deep Lyrics (English only).
Elaboration/Example: Any song that has poetic and/or deep lyrics. Must be an English song.

Theme 15: Solo Piano Pieces.
Elaboration/Example: Any piece that is solely piano, with no singing or instrumental accompaniment.

Theme 16: The worst song you’ve ever heard.

Theme 17: Tower of Babel.

Elaboration/Example: Each song/submission has to be in a different language. For example, if an English song was already taken you can't submit one. The artist's nationality doesn't matter; the artist can be Japanese and sing in Chinese, for example, as long as a Chinese song wasn't taken.

***GM’s Note: For this theme, I’ll try to update here a list of languages that have been taken when I can.

Theme 18: Your Name.
Elaboration/Example: Any song that has a mention of someone’s name (preferably prominently throughout the song, but not required).

Ohh boy!!!:sweat: this will be hard....

Top Bottom