AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Hi, I'm sorry but can you remove me? I'm really truly sorry, thank you
Noted.

what does angleshooting mean?

This means using info from outside the game to lynch or kill a player or use as your reasoning. E.g. if you see Rosey active in pms, or in other threads during night phase and say that because of that, she is definitely good, then that is angleshooting. you can make that deduction, but you need to keep it to yourself and not tell anyone else.

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
i've been reading OP many times but i still have no idea how this works lmao

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭1,155,400
Pronouns
She/Her
i've been reading OP many times but i still have no idea how this works lmao
basically there are three "teams"
the mafia, the neutrals, and the town people/good people

during the "day phase" the good people want to try and find out who the mafia is while the mafia try to seem as innocent as possible. At the end of every "day phase" one person will typically die. Then, during the "night phase" people will use their powers (if they have any) by PMing Akidoki. On your rolecard it should explain what your power is (if you were given one). By the end of night phase, most likely someone will be dead. Then it repeats.

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
basically there are three "teams"
the mafia, the neutrals, and the town people/good people

during the "day phase" the good people want to try and find out who the mafia is while the mafia try to seem as innocent as possible. At the end of every "day phase" one person will typically die. Then, during the "night phase" people will use their powers (if they have any) by PMing Akidoki. On your rolecard it should explain what your power is (if you were given one). By the end of night phase, most likely someone will be dead. Then it repeats.
aki explained a few of the basics for me but i'm still kinda confused tbh :sadpepe: like how do we know what each other is? how do we know who's good, evil and neutral?

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭1,155,400
Pronouns
She/Her
aki explained a few of the basics for me but i'm still kinda confused tbh :sadpepe: like how do we know what each other is? how do we know who's good, evil and neutral?
most people will claim to be good lol
it's up to you to try and guess who is evil, good, or neutral.
Sometimes it's pretty obvious as to who the mafia is lol they give off those evil vibes lmao

Top Bottom