GAME+ [GAMEPLAY] Kyungsoo's Dream- Weekend WW// 6th July to 7th July at 2pm EDT

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
... Yay we win, I flopped as usual but congrats to those who guessed well

Now everything makes sense :wut: was convinced Riri was neutral until the end so it was a big "???" in my head smh
ren jumbed actions in night 1. which was why all the actions went elsewhere. That night you didn't protect yourself. you protected renjunslays. which was why you could protect yourself again in night 2. Ego seered outro but seered mocha instead. even the kills were jumbled. you should have realized when ren died. cause i mentioned in night 1's results that everything got jumbled.
Also why wasn't I asked to play head or tails :somicry:
riri chooses the symbol. so you automatically get the other.

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Also why wasn't I asked to play head or tails :somicry:
i sent you heads
i sent everyone heads and everyone failed
also i know i sent Jimin 1st night but Mia got it instead so that was confusing which is why i thought he was the roleblocker but everything makes sense now

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Thanks for hosting Aki!
This is the first time my alliance wins in a mafia since ages wew

awwwww. thanks for playing ririo!

Thank you for this great game Aki!
It was stressful but glad that goods won.​

I am glad you liked the game! Thanks for playing!

mocha for neut mvp as she was the only neut x

Awww. Hope you feel better soon. Tbh if you had killed ego instead of attacking gal, you probably would have survived in day phase.

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
ren jumbed actions in night 1. which was why all the actions went elsewhere. That night you didn't protect yourself. you protected renjunslays. which was why you could protect yourself again in night 2. Ego seered outro but seered mocha instead. even the kills were jumbled. you should have realized when ren died. cause i mentioned in night 1's results that everything got jumbled.

riri chooses the symbol. so you automatically get the other.
askjdasdkjahs i don't understand how that works but it was funny when you told me that it was a draw on first night

mocha

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,708,240
Awww. Hope you feel better soon. Tbh if you had killed ego instead of attacking gal, you probably would have survived in day phase.
TEA i realized too late fghgjghfh

but anyways thanks for the game i actually had fun which is a fun change because the last oh wws were nothing but pain but suffering... host more tbh! but make me good last time and vanilla :feelsblankie:

G

Galaxy

That's not exactly where I flopped tbh. My fail thought process started because I thought the 2nd neutral was Riri so there couldn't be a serial killer, and I kept building it from there until I tanked. Was undecided between Mocha and Ego until the end but I thought too far (as usual)

I'm a flop townie, next time rig me maf thank u

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
awwwww. thanks for playing ririo!

I am glad you liked the game! Thanks for playing!

After my miller fake ass role reveal I thought I was dead and had to use my ability night 1

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
askjdasdkjahs i don't understand how that works but it was funny when you told me that it was a draw on first night

Once you chose heads, the other person automatically got tails. I then flipped a coin via google. if it landed on heads you won. if it landed on tails they won. For some reason, i got confused and was thinking about rock paper scissors lol. so i asked mia for heads or tails too. she said heads so i was like well... draw. lol. thanks for pointing it out.

TEA i realized too late fghgjghfh

but anyways thanks for the game i actually had fun which is a fun change because the last oh wws were nothing but pain but suffering... host more tbh! but make me good last time and vanilla :feelsblankie:
Awwww. I am so glad you had fun! I will try to host more wws. Thanks for playing Ari :hearteu:
Thanks for hosting Aki and thanks for not killing me Mocha :lurk1:
Thanks for playing ego!

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
thanks for good game guys! sorry i was a flop :sadpepe: and i knew @RenjunSlays was sketchy af. why y'all didn't believe me and lynch her adhsgsgs...also thanks for hosting aki

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
That's not exactly where I flopped tbh. My fail thought process started because I thought the 2nd neutral was Riri so there couldn't be a serial killer, and I kept building it from there until I tanked. Was undecided between Mocha and Ego until the end but I thought too far (as usual)

I'm a flop townie, next time rig me maf thank u
Rip. Thanks for playing anyway gal!

After my miller fake ass role reveal I thought I was dead and had to use my ability night 1
lol. You telling everyone that I don't include custom roles in my game when i do(and included 2 in this one; 1 of which was yours), and people actually believing it made me laugh.:rightt:
Ren is always sketchy what's new tbh :somicry:

Anyway thank you Riri for the game!
:stonemin:

Sure. I will tell Riri that her game was awesome.

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100

lol. You telling everyone that I don't include custom roles in my game when i do(and included 2 in this one; 1 of which was yours), and people actually believing it made me laugh.:rightt:

@RenjunSlays is too good. i'm lynching ha asap next game

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025

They were willing to believe anything I said fhdjdkkdkd.

So I thought I’d go for it

G

Galaxy

MESS I CORRECTED IT SO FAST AND YOU SAW IT
I'M TIRED AF ISN'T IT OBVIOUS :somicry:

Top Bottom