Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,650
hey team

preliminary voting for txt is technically over (as in i had a deadline for it but i haven't posted that it is closed formally on thread) and as i was gathering the votes, i noticed that beomgyu has a winner, but no clear runner-ups because every other badge is tied and no one is a keeper. i wanted each member to have preferably 2 badges from preliminary to make it to final voting, so this has left me with a snag. can a team member or two perhaps throw in their vote and help break the ties? do i need to post on thread first to say voting has extended? or what... :sweat:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,500
Pronouns
she/her
hey team

preliminary voting for txt is technically over (as in i had a deadline for it but i haven't posted that it is closed formally on thread) and as i was gathering the votes, i noticed that beomgyu has a winner, but no clear runner-ups because every other badge is tied and no one is a keeper. i wanted each member to have preferably 2 badges from preliminary to make it to final voting, so this has left me with a snag. can a team member or two perhaps throw in their vote and help break the ties? do i need to post on thread first to say voting has extended? or what... :sweat:

Hi, we can help you to break the tie if necessary :) Which badge has the most votes? (so I know which one to not vote for :TzuyuKek:) And it’s fine to just let it stay like it is for now, since I’ll vote right after you quote me!

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,650
Hi, we can help you to break the tie if necessary :) Which badge has the most votes? (so I know which one to not vote for :TzuyuKek:) And it’s fine to just let it stay like it is for now, since I’ll vote right after you quote me!
2 has the most votes, so you can vote for literally any other badge and we'd be set! thank you so much! :poggers:

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,945,815
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

I have a question regarding hosting two badges: NU'EST Baekho and Minhyun; currently only those two are under NU'EST (I'm guessing the other three got removed because of the purge).
So how is the process for hosting a voting thread to update those two badges? More so those two are currently promoting as soloists after NU'EST's disbandment (Hybe I swear you'll pay-) so I'm guessing their badges should be under Kpop Soloists category?

Could I just host a combined thread to update both Baekho and Minhyun or do I need to make separate ones (even if they are still under the NU'EST category here)?

Thanks!

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
Hello!

I have a question regarding hosting two badges: NU'EST Baekho and Minhyun; currently only those two are under NU'EST (I'm guessing the other three got removed because of the purge).
So how is the process for hosting a voting thread to update those two badges? More so those two are currently promoting as soloists after NU'EST's disbandment (Hybe I swear you'll pay-) so I'm guessing their badges should be under Kpop Soloists category?

Could I just host a combined thread to update both Baekho and Minhyun or do I need to make separate ones (even if they are still under the NU'EST category here)?

Thanks!
They can be done in the same voting thread! :)

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,807,100
Pronouns
She/Her
I have a question!

I got approved to hold The Boyz's badge thread.

It seem's for this awards season it's recommended to only use pictures from 2023 at the earliest, but since TBZ's badges has never been updated since they were created in 2019 is it ok for me to expand the time frame and allow any pictures from 2020 onwards to be accepted for creating badges?

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,500
Pronouns
she/her
I have a question!

I got approved to hold The Boyz's badge thread.

It seem's for this awards season it's recommended to only use pictures from 2023 at the earliest, but since TBZ's badges has never been updated since they were created in 2019 is it ok for me to expand the time frame and allow any pictures from 2020 onwards to be accepted for creating badges?
It’s completely up to you as OP, you can decide on which timeframe you prefer! I for example asked for pics from 2021 and onwards for NCT even if we updated their badges in 2020 :pandasantathink:

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,807,100
Pronouns
She/Her
It’s completely up to you as OP, you can decide on which timeframe you prefer! I for example asked for pics from 2021 and onwards for NCT even if we updated their badges in 2020 :pandasantathink:
Ok, thank you! :heartpar:

I also have one more question:

The badges for the group were made summer of 2019. Since them one of the members, Hwall, left the group in october 2019. I think he made a solo debut at one point? But I think is overall an actor now.

How does stuff with his badge work now since he's sort of inactive now?...:yooheadache:

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,500
Pronouns
she/her
Ok, thank you! :heartpar:

I also have one more question:

The badges for the group were made summer of 2019. Since them one of the members, Hwall, left the group in october 2019. I think he made a solo debut at one point? But I think is overall an actor now.

How does stuff with his badge work now since he's sort of inactive now?...:yooheadache:

If you want to, you can include him in the thread and update his badge but if you for any reason don’t think it’s necessary to change his badge it’s ok to leave him out of it since he left the group. If you do end up changing his badge he will be moved to the actors section after you submit the badges for approval! :)

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,807,100
Pronouns
She/Her
If you want to, you can include him in the thread and update his badge but if you for any reason don’t think it’s necessary to change his badge it’s ok to leave him out of it since he left the group. If you do end up changing his badge he will be moved to the actors section after you submit the badges for approval! :)
ok, thank you so much for your help!! :bakacat:

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,807,100
Pronouns
She/Her
I have another question :HidePar:

Upon hosting TBZ badge thread we realized two of the members, Sangyeon and Haknyeon, no longer have badges. If we get new keepers would they be allowed to get added back into the system?

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
I have another question :HidePar:

Upon hosting TBZ badge thread we realized two of the members, Sangyeon and Haknyeon, no longer have badges. If we get new keepers would they be allowed to get added back into the system?
Yup! It can all be handled in the same thread with the badges that are being updated too if that's what the fandom wants to do - the only difference is when you submit the final badges, the members who don't currently have badges in the system will be submitted in this thread using the process explained in the OP, and the members who are just updating their photos will be submitted in this thread following the process explained in that OP :)

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,602,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Hello, I kinda flopped a bit and forgot to make voting public for this OTP Badge. :yooheadache: But this entire time, there has only been three voters and we were also voting in the thread (still waiting on one right now) so I'm sure there's no cheating going on. But in any case, do I need to redo the poll/vote? I know it's close to the deadline so I'm sorry about that. :yooheadache:

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
Hello, I kinda flopped a bit and forgot to make voting public for this OTP Badge. :yooheadache: But this entire time, there has only been three voters and we were also voting in the thread (still waiting on one right now) so I'm sure there's no cheating going on. But in any case, do I need to redo the poll/vote? I know it's close to the deadline so I'm sorry about that. :yooheadache:
No, you don't need to redo it in this case - we would just consider the posts as the voting proof since those are public and it can be seen exactly who voted for what that way!

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,602,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Sorry to ask another question, I should have asked yesterday. I bought an Award Form to add an OTP Badge, but it disappeared because I hadn't used it since the voting wasn't finished at the time. Should I just buy another one, or is there a certain procedure for that?

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
Sorry to ask another question, I should have asked yesterday. I bought an Award Form to add an OTP Badge, but it disappeared because I hadn't used it since the voting wasn't finished at the time. Should I just buy another one, or is there a certain procedure for that?
This is the procedure that should be followed for the award request forms (written on the item page in Shop+):
Steps to follow:
1) Buy the form.
2) Create your voting thread in the Awards section.
3) Go to the Ask the Awards Team thread IMMEDIATELY AFTER and confirm the form's purchase + link your voting thread.
4) Follow the usual steps for a badge thread (suggestion period, pre-approval, voting, final approval).

The forms are set to expire after 17 days, so I think if you forgot to follow the above steps, you'll probably have to re-purchase it because I'm not sure if there's a way for Shop+ to track the item purchase without us being manually notified in the Ask the Awards Team thread about it. :sejeongcry:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,602,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
This is the procedure that should be followed for the award request forms (written on the item page in Shop+):

The forms are set to expire after 17 days, so I think if you forgot to follow the above steps, you'll probably have to re-purchase it because I'm not sure if there's a way for Shop+ to track the item purchase without us being manually notified in the Ask the Awards Team thread about it. :sejeongcry:

Ah, I probably didn't do all of that in the right order :yooheadache: That's okay, I'll just grab another one! Thanks for the reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom