Hallyu+ Fantasy League

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
Genuinely think Man Utd will struggle to get top 4 if they don't get a Sancho + a new CB & LB

Also, what a player Zaha is! A bit gutted I don't have him in my FPL team but he's such a joy to watch.

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
Well, that was stressful. Not the best performance and certainly feels undeserving, but I'm glad we walked away with the 3 points especially with our upcoming fixtures. Not even mad that the only return Auba got me was an assist.

I NEVER WANNA SEE KOLASINAC IN AN ARSENAL SHIRT AGAIN!

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,951,488
Genuinely think Man Utd will struggle to get top 4 if they don't get a Sancho + a new CB & LB

Also, what a player Zaha is! A bit gutted I don't have him in my FPL team but he's such a joy to watch.
Lol forget Sancho. He ain't gonna join lol. Wan Bissaka didn't play ahhh

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,951,488
Well, that was stressful. Not the best performance and certainly feels undeserving, but I'm glad we walked away with the 3 points especially with our upcoming fixtures. Not even mad that the only return Auba got me was an assist.

I NEVER WANNA SEE KOLASINAC IN AN ARSENAL SHIRT AGAIN!
Bamford *chef's kiss*

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,735,900
I am probably going to cut down on the Utd players I have in my squad. I wanted to put van de Beek but I didn't think he will start. However he got subbed in and score.

Everton might be the dark horse this season

D

Drew

If we sell the players who got points, the points will be removed or kept?

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
Incredible performance from Spurs against a Southampton defence that's relegation worthy. The worst part, I had Son in my gameweek 1 team. Not gonna beat myself up too much about that since I'm sure this isn't gonna be a common occurrence. The Saints played right into Spurs' hands.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,951,488
Son went absolutely off!
LOL the knee jerkers are getting punished atm!

My bench is overperforming atm.

I need KDB to go off against the Wolves

unknown.png

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,735,900
I am annoyed at myself. I wanted to sign Son but decided to go for Bruno instead. And I have a player whom scored many on the bench while martial scored none.

Hmm. Next time i should not overthink

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
Good news for Chelsea fans, that was probably the last game Kepa has played for the club since Mendy is pretty much a Chelsea player at this point. Just needs the official announcement.

Fr though, Kepa has got to be up there with the worst goalkeepers to ever play in the Prem and definitely one of the worst big-money signings in the modern game.

I thought it was kinda stupid how Lampard subbed Havertz off. That's now what should be done to a new signing who's trying to acclimatise to a new league. Thiago was excellent for Liverpool except for that foul on Werner. Would walk into almost any team in the world.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,951,488
Good news for Chelsea fans, that was probably the last game Kepa has played for the club since Mendy is pretty much a Chelsea player at this point. Just needs the official announcement.

Fr though, Kepa has got to be up there with the worst goalkeepers to ever play in the Prem and definitely one of the worst big-money signings in the modern game.

I thought it was kinda stupid how Lampard subbed Havertz off. That's now what should be done to a new signing who's trying to acclimatise to a new league. Thiago was excellent for Liverpool except for that foul on Werner. Would walk into almost any team in the world.
The first half was so bad by Chelsea. Played this slow stagnant predictable movement. It was far too passive.

And please don't remind me about Kepa. Can't believe we splashed 71m on him.

Meanwhile Maupay is sitting on the bench with 16 points! damn it

unknown.png

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,735,900

The first half was so bad by Chelsea. Played this slow stagnant predictable movement. It was far too passive.

And please don't remind me about Kepa. Can't believe we splashed 71m on him.

Meanwhile Maupay is sitting on the bench with 16 points! damn it

unknown.png

Tbh Kepa shouldn't even be playing Pro football right now. The disrespect he showed to Sarri back then refusing to be subbed out is so disgraceful.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,951,488
Tbh Kepa shouldn't even be playing Pro football right now. The disrespect he showed to Sarri back then refusing to be subbed out is so disgraceful.
His confidence right now is at an absolute low. I understand that Lampard is trying to give him one last chance to prove why we spent so much on him but it's clearly not working now

Top Bottom