Have you work on a weekend before?

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
What's your occupation? Where are you from?
Mexico, and this was when I worked full time at an animation studio. Animation as a whole is a "you have to love it to do it" kind of job and you had to be ready to put in long hours and have the stress of deadlines looming over you for days or weeks. It's both heaven and hell.

It's not always like this, and I was fortunate enough to work at a studio that prioritized a healthy (as possible for the industry) and fun environment, and proper pay to employees. It was a company set up by friends that I've known since middle school, so all these reasons were why people were willing to go an extra mile when needed, and it made going in really fun.

I'm a freelancer now, and occasionally get to work with them again, but working there were some of the best 7 years of my life work wise.

Last edited:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭344,820
yeah, my first job ever was almost exclusively weekends

Pyron

The Blue Lightning Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,423,330
I worked in my family business, so yes. There is no fixed hours. Everyday is potentially workday :sadpepe:

A Flower4ever

❤ #AlwaysWithTwice #OT9ForEver ❤ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭281,245
When I was studying I had a job for a while that work days were Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, and also vacations for two employees (once a year for both) in a reception area. Eight hours shifts, one weekend the first shift, next the second one, 7am-3pm or 3pm-11pm.

I am greatful to be able to work full time week days now, those days were experiences for me, one chapter on my life. :yoosmile:

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
I used to work every Sunday... Waking up at 7am on a Sunday is the WORST :iwillfightyou:

I am never going back to that lifestyle

Top Bottom