SENSITIVE CONTENT Incident at Momoland's fan sign in Mexico

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,310
Pronouns
she/her
This is disgusting. I feel sorry for everyone else attending and the girls.

KinkySanta

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,940
Ew wtf. Way to go guys. You probably made them concerned about ANY OTHER foreign place they go to after they hear about this reception.
It gets me mad when people treat people that are visiting their country like shit. ESPECIALLY if the foreign people don't speak your language. It speaks so much about your character, also helps create negative stereotypes about your country's people.
I'm sure this won't affect the entirety of the world's opinion, but Momoland fans that don't know much about Mexico and never are around Mexicans and are young (or just prone to racism) might start forming bad opinions on your people. So congrats.

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
Wouldn't even calll this waste of oxygen a fan. I'm so sorry to the girls, the girl who got dirtied and anyone who had to witness that.
Some are saying security didn't do anything and others that he was arrested, which is the truth?

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
some fans... this is really sad ;/ i feel bad for momoland ;/

Chuuya

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,765
Just gross.

When i was on the line to the vip event some dudes were considering asking the girls if “they had their p*****s as small as their eyes”
Umh...what?

Why were these people there in the first place...not sure if I can call them "fans" :/

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,597,499
Wouldn't even calll this waste of oxygen a fan. I'm so sorry to the girls, the girl who got dirtied and anyone who had to witness that.
Some are saying security didn't do anything and others that he was arrested, which is the truth?
From what I understood, they didn't do anything to stop him, but afterwards they caught him and brought to the police

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
filthy hobknocker :vaderecto:
jfc...I really hope nothing like this happens during Twice's MX City concert.
sadly, this is not something Twice or JYP can fix by adding security :sadpepe: this is all on the characters of fans. I'm very disappointed with Mexican fans. If they do that to Twice....
screen-shot-2019-01-03-at-5.30.08-pm.png

okay no...the guy is too messed up, but Mexican fans better get their shit together

Top Bottom