ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Shop+!

L

larme

shop.png

After weeks and weeks of hard work, we're proud to announce we're officially opening our Shop+ for you all to purchase digital goodies to decorate your account with!
Special thank you to the team for really being the best of help during the process: @roseychu, @Rinoa, @Lucia, @Akidoki, and @Frandae
And cookies to all of the other staff members that helped with ideas and all!

We implore you to take a look around the shop and start spending some of those hard-earned Plus Coins you guys began to receive by posting around the site- you can purchase albums, photobooks, food, video game items, and more!

To those participating in the Throne Wars events- you guys can purchase goodies related to Game of Thrones as well!

There's much more in store for the Shop as we're still in the very early stages now. Fear not though if the current items are not up to your taste! We plan on adding more different sparkling types of items in the nearby future.

If you're a little concerned about something you really want being in the shop- no worries! With the purchase of the Custom Item Request Form, you can request any item that fits in the current categories of the Shop through this thread.

Another big item we're excited to announce is our joint-custody child with the Awards Team: the Awards Request Form. You can see more information in that link and if you still have questions, you can leave them for either us or Awards.

If you come through any errors or issues with purchasing items, leave a post to the team and we'll get back to you soon!

Happy Shopping, you guys~

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,264,600
Thanks for all your hard work!

Just a question:

Will rings be added in the near future?

Last edited:
L

larme

Thanks for all your hard work!

Just a question:

Can the Custom Item Request Form be used to request for rings to be added to the shop? Like couple ring with biases..etc
At the moment, no. We're in discussion about that and something like them will be added in the nearby future. If you click on the item in the shop (or go to the link in the OP), you can see which kinds of items we will accept to be added:
  • Korean Albums
  • Japanese Albums
  • Lightsticks
  • Photobooks
  • Plushies
  • Food
  • Video Game Items
  • Flags

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
Some of the links in the OP (both links to award/item forms) are giving me this message:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

And I currently see no items available in the Shop - are there none added yet or did I break something?

EDIT: I cleared my cache and still having the same thing.

L

larme

Some of the links in the OP (both links to award/item forms) are giving me this message:

And I currently see no items available in the Shop - are there none added yet or did I break something?

EDIT: I cleared my cache and still having the same thing.
Please check once again to see if you're still having the same issue!

B612

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭109,585
You guys worked hard preparing everything!

JYNAJ2g.gif

I will buy some stuff when I get more coins... I'm so poor
ukdKzkW.gif

Top Bottom