GAME+ Love Quest - March 18th @ 3pm EST

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,059,582
FINAL ROUND
Note, this is the ending scenario. For this round, there will only be two choices, and the points/results you get for whatever you choose will be based on how many points you have accrued.

If you chose to initiate physical contact
Deciding to be bold and take a page from the romance dramas you've watched, you slowly inch your way closer to Ai until you are standing with your side pressed against theirs. They don't seem to be paying any attention to you, until you reach out and grasp their arm. Blinking in confusion, they turn to face you, eyebrow raised, "um...Are you alright?" Embarrassed, you quickly let go of them, sputtering out some lame excuse about how you thought you saw a bug on them. How awkward.

Moving away and putting a good foot of distance between yourself and Ai, the two of you wait for the rain to pass in uncomfortable silence. Once the rain lets up, the two of you head to the coffee shop, steps slightly hurried. Once you arrive, Ai turns to you and says, Well...I guess this is where we part ways. I had a lot of fun." They stare intensely into your eyes, and you get the feeling that they are expecting something from you, but what, you don’t know.

-2 points to @Lilac @Bellamy @Bchip

If you chose to do nothing
The two of you wait in comfortable silence for the rain to stop, each lost in your own thoughts. After a few minutes, the downpour lets up, and Ai peeks out from under the awning. Leaning back with a satisfied nod, they say, "come on, let's go before it starts back up again."
The two of you head to the coffee shop, steps slightly hurried. Once you arrive, Ai turns to you and says, Well...I guess this is where we part ways. I had a lot of fun." They stare intensely into your eyes, and you get the feeling that they are expecting something from you, but what, you don’t know.

0 points to @sm maid

If you chose to joke
With a small, awkward little laugh, you joke about the rain coming out of nowhere and how neither of you brought an umbrella (just use your imagination, I couldn't think of anything, okay). Ai laughs and jokes along with you, seemingly in high spirits despite the sudden downpour soaking both of you. You two spend the rest of the time waiting for the rain to stop by joking around and making small talk. When the rain finally stops, the two of you head to the coffee shop, steps slightly hurried. Once you arrive, Ai turns to you and says, Well...I guess this is where we part ways. I had a lot of fun." They stare intensely into your eyes, and you get the feeling that they are expecting something from you, but what, you don’t know.

+2 points to @Vampire @Chomiczewska @OutroTearTheFirst @choively

If you chose to push Ai
You don't know what possesses you, but for some reason you decide to shove Ai out from under the safety of the awning and out into the pouring rain. At first, they look shocked, eyes wide and mouth open in a small O shape. You stare back dumbly at Ai, fully expecting them to get angry or upset. But to your surprise, that is not what happens. Instead, they reach over, and before you can react, yank on your arm, pulling you out into the rain with them. You stumble, crashing into their side, and as you do, they let out a giggle right into your ear. The sound is bright and clear like a bell, full of genuine joy, and you feel your face flush.

Releasing your arm, Ai exclaims, "I'll race you to the coffee shop." With that, they take off, leaving you behind in a peal of laughter. Grinning, you chase after them, splashing in the rain puddles without a care in the world. You feel as if you're a kid again.

By the time the two of you reach the coffee shop, you're both out of breath, but smiling from ear to ear. Taking a moment to catch their breath, Ai says, "Well...I guess this is where we part ways. I had a lot of fun." They stare intensely into your eyes, and you get the feeling that they are expecting something from you, but what, you don’t know.

+5 points to @hatmixx

How will you part ways?

A. Be bold and go for a kiss
B. A simple goodbye

Until xx:40

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,750
Pronouns
No Sana No Life