GAME+ Love Quest - March 18th @ 3pm EST

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE Hopeless Romantic
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,038,467
Minopolis Coins
Xfn6Koi.gif

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE Hopeless Romantic
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,146,482
Minopolis Coins
ENDING
If you choose to go for a kiss
For those with 15+ points
Feeling BOLD you slowly take a few steps closer to Ai until you are a mere inch away from them. They smile back at you in confusion, clearly not quite sure what you're planning on doing. You almost back down, but take a deep breath to steel your nerves. Closing your eyes, you quickly lean forward and plant a small kiss on Ai's cheek. When you open your eyes, you can see a light blush dusting their face. Feeling more confident, you smile gently at Ai and tell them that you had a great time today. Returning your smile, Ai nods, stating, "Yea...I had a great time today. Let's do this again sometime."

GOOD END.
+5 points to @Bchip

If you have 10-14 points
Initially feeling bold and wanting to end the day on a high note, you step forward, with the intention of giving Ai a kiss, just like in all those romance dramas you watch, however, when you notice their confused and somewhat wary stare, you lose nerves and back down. Coughing awkwardly, you try to pretend you WEREN’T about to try and kiss them. Attempting to save face, you quickly tell them that you had a nice day, and maybe you guys could do this again sometime. They nod in agreement, saying they also had a good time and would like to do this again. Err, somehow, it doesn’t feel completely sincere. Parting ways, you head home feeling slightly dejected, but at least you didn’t get outright rejected…there’s still a chance.

NEUTRAL END.

2 points for @sm maid @choively @Vampire

If you have 9 points or less
Desperate to end the day on good note despite the slight disaster it has been so far, you boldly take a few steps forward,, and as you do, Ai scans you warily. Taking in a deep breath, you lean closer, going in for the kiss...only for Ai to back away and cause you to go stumbling.
Coughing awkwardly, they say, "Um...sorry, but I think...I think I don't like you that way. I know I was the one who asked you out, but...this date was kind of terrible. Let's not see each other again." With that, they turn on their heel and walk away, leaving you heartbroken and embarrassed.

BAD END

0 points for @Lilac
=========
If you choose a simple goodbye

For those with 15+ points

Despite being soaked and slightly worn out from the day, you feel as if you're on cloud 9. Today was absolutely amazing, probably one of the best date's you've been on in years. Glancing over at Ai, you see that they have a similar expression of bliss on their face. It looks like this date was a smashing success for both of you. Smiling gently at Ai, you tell them that you had a really good time today. Returning your smile, Ai nods, stating, "Yea...I had a great time today. Let's do this again sometime."

GOOD END

+5 points for @hatmixx @Chomiczewska

If you have 10-14 points
You're both soaked and a little worn out from the long day, but still...the day went pretty good. There were some fuck ups here and there, but overall, you had a good time, and you hope Ai did as well. steeling your nerves, you share your feelings with Ai, and they crack a small smile, stating, "yea...this day didn't go quite as I had planned, but I did have fun."
Deciding it's now or never, you ask them if maybe they'd like to do this again in the future. They let out a small hmm, seeming thoughtful. After a few seconds, they respond with a simple maybe. Well...it's not a yes, but it's not complete rejection either. There's still a chance.

NEUTRAL END
2+ points for @OutroTearTheFirst

If you have 9 points or less
Well, this day has kind of been a disaster, and right now, you just want to go home and scream. Judging by the exhausted look on Ai's face, they probably feel the same way. Exchanging curt goodbyes, the two of you part ways. You're pretty sure there will be no second date.

BAD END
0 points to @boo @Bellamy

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE Proud Solo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭33,794,464
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
That was a tragic first date...well Ai has 1 or 2 orange flags so good for me.:munchlax:
Thanks for hosting Haru, it was a fun otome game! Congrats to the winners!:shablob:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE Hopeless Romantic
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭198,911
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
i'll take a neutral end

Top Bottom