ai definitely is into some f'ed up stuff like true crime

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,349,582
ROUND 3
If you chose to talk about conspiracy theories

Deciding that conspiracy theories would make for good conversation on a first date with someone you barely know, you begin to ramble on about the latest crazy conspiracy you heard about on the internet. Ai just nods along without saying anything, a strange look on their face. You get the feeling that you've weirded them out.

This was the bad choice, no one gets those -2 points~

If you chose to talk about kpop
Attempting to spark conversation via one of your interests, you mention that one of your favorite kpop groups has recently released a new album. Ai seems mildly intrigued, asking various questions about the group. They say they'll give the album a listen when they get back home, but somehow, you don't think they actually will…

This was the neutral choice, 0 points to @hatmixx and @boo

If you choose to talk about video games
At the mention of video games, Ai's eyes instantly light up, and before you can get more than a few words in, they are going off about all their favorite genres and games. You smile to yourself in satisfaction, happy to have found a topic that Ai enjoys.

This was the good choice, +2 points to @sm maid @Bchip @Chomiczewska @Lilac @OutroTearTheFirst @Vampire @Bellamy

If you chose to talk about true crime
You're not sure why you decide true crime would make for a good conversation starter, but you were scrambling for a topic, and it was one of the first things that popped into your mind. You expect Ai to be weirded out, but no, they seem quite interested, an odd glimmer in their eyes. To your surprise, they are very knowledgeable about the topic and begin to talk about a gruesome case in great detail. Um...you're a little scared, but at least they seem enthusiastic and to be in a good mood.

This was the best choice. No one chose it, so no one gets those +5 points
=====================================================
Just before you arrive at the location of your date, Ai has you close your eyes. You do so, and as they push open a door and guide you inside, announcing your arrival, you are instantly flooded with the smell of pizza and the sounds of machines and children screeching. Opening your eyes, you see that you are at an arcade.

If you chose to wear the sexy outfit in round 1
There are young children running around all over the place, and you can feel the judgemental glares of numerous mom's on your back, no doubt appalled by your choice of clothing. Leaning close to you, Ai whispers, "I'm sorry, I should have told you where we would be going in advance. Do you want my cardigan?"
Face flushed in embarrassment, you slowly nod, and at once, Ai removes their cardigan and hands it to you. Luckily, it covers everything it needs to, and you can feel the judgemental eyes begin to disappear.
Smiling gently at you, Ai once again grasps your hand and begins to lead you further into the arcade. “So, what do you want to do first?”

If you chose anything else
“Tada! I haven’t really been able to come here lately, but I used to spend hours at this place when I was a child, so I thought it might be nice to revisit for our date!” Ai is grinning widely, and you can practically feel the excitement radiating off them. You can only remember going to the arcade once or twice as a kid, but you did enjoy it those few times.
Ai once again grasps your hand and begins to lead you further into the arcade. “So, what do you want to do first?

A. Dance game
B. Rhythm game
C. Racing game
D. Fighting game

You have until xx:45

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her