Message To Anyone Thread

KinkySanta

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,940
I love you so much. I'm so sorry you misinterpreted my message and that you feel guilty for all I do for you, but you're worth it

Vanille

Cap'n Gemmi Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,995
I'm flattered how you're making lifestyle changes to impress me (and no people, I didn't force her into anything, she was inspired by me and I gave her the final push)
But please, stop picking fights with your siblings over it... It's really not worth it. You can make your own decisions while remaining respectful towards theirs (you're 34, come on...) I feel responsible in a way... I'm sorry TT

Nimz

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭684,545
I don’t like that you kept implying I still had feelings for you when I told you, with 100% honesty, that I’m over you. It pissed me off and I wanted to say something but bit my tongue. The way you kept implying it made it seem like you wanted me to say I did. You confuse me.

sonagi

?
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭75
You often tick me off, but I don't actually dislike you. We are just too different and we happen to be around each other a lot. I'll try my best to not hurt your feelings any more.

KinkySanta

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,940
I'm intensely worried about you sis. You seem to really not be doing well

Pleasure

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,000
i like how we can go days without communicating and every time we connect again i get the feels for you..... this cycle will never end and i don't want it to. i just don't know how long this can go without doing anything about it... maybe we are meant for each other after all. you are such a special person. you make me so happy.

Bom

夢を諦めないで Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,680
Even though we've only known each other a short time. I'm going to miss you.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
i'm not enjoying it anymore, but i don't want to disappoint you...

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,174,050
I will be here for you as a friend if you need someone to talk to, no matter how small or big the issues are, because that what friends are for

Nimz

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭684,545
I want to thank you for cutting contact because finally my mental health is getting better not having to worry about you. I guess you were one of the main causes of it failing.

So. Thank you.

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,699,681
ermm...can you please stop sending me pictures of you and your new boyfriend asking ME (your ex) if you look cute together???
seriously this is the FIFTH times you did this kind of thing since april. what is wrong with you? who does that?? does your boyfriend know you did this kind of thing? i feel bad for him, if he ever find out rhat you've been sending pictures of you together to your ex-girlfriend i dont blame him if he's pissed. he should be.

did you do this too when we were dating? sending a picture of us to your ex asking them if we look cute together? or is it just me? bcs im not flattered at all

what is the purpose of this? if its to spite me then congratulation it works like a charm. its just this is low...even for you. theres a lot of way to spite me

i blocked your number but you changed it so you can text me again...seriously just stop
there's a reason why youre my ex....your possessiveness is just unacceptable

i dont even know what to do i think responding back to you could be some sort of trap for you to lash out on me or something so i just ignore you. well i just hope you have enough self-awareness that whatever you're trying to do is straight up sad, pathetic and immature. you're old enough not to do this kind of things

Top Bottom