Message To Anyone Thread

KinkySanta

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,940
ermm...can you please stop sending me pictures of you and your new boyfriend asking ME (your ex) if you look cute together???
seriously this is the FIFTH times you did this kind of thing since april. what is wrong with you? who does that?? does your boyfriend know you did this kind of thing? i feel bad for him, if he ever find out rhat you've been sending pictures of you together to your ex-girlfriend i dont blame him if he's pissed. he should be.

did you do this too when we were dating? sending a picture of us to your ex asking them if we look cute together? or is it just me? bcs im not flattered at all

what is the purpose of this? if its to spite me then congratulation it works like a charm. its just this is low...even for you. theres a lot of way to spite me

i blocked your number but you changed it so you can text me again...seriously just stop
there's a reason why youre my ex....your possessiveness is just unacceptable

i dont even know what to do i think responding back to you could be some sort of trap for you to lash out on me or something so i just ignore you. well i just hope you have enough self-awareness that whatever you're trying to do is straight up sad, pathetic and immature. you're old enough not to do this kind of things
WTF!!!!!!! I know most people on't respond to these, but this is a new kind of weird situation

Blue Moon

feel special Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,179
I'm sorry for doing this even though you have no idea about it, but I truly can't help where my thoughts go sometimes​

Nimz

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭684,545
There are so many things I wish I could say to you. I wish I could yell out all my frustrations you've caused me but I have to bite my tongue. I'm so tired of this.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
i tried my best but it's not enough....i'm not happy.......please don't think badly of me

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
you sure do talk a lot about things you don't understand

Top Bottom