Message To Anyone Thread

lira

☆ la sirena ☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭180,535
Thank you for today... <3 I love how just a cup of coffee becomes 3 meals when we hang out :hehe:

Nimz

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭684,545
Its weird not having you there to talk to, but I've come to accept it. There's still a certain song that reminds me of you but other than that, I'm OK. I hope you're OK too, and that you're happy with what you wanted. Maybe in a different world things would have worked out better for us.

Bom

夢を諦めないで Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,680
I wanna see you soo much, you're the highlight of my week. :love::love:

eunnie

♕ Queen MAGO ♕ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,029,602
I know I shouldn't ask about this reflecting what I did to you regularly.
But I still wish you could let me know.
It's a silent parting tonight.

Hope all is still well.​

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,695,831
if theres a rant thread i'd post this there

i just CANT BELIEVE that you are still doing this to me.....and its getting worse bcs after you sent a picture of you and your new boyfriend to me, you sent a picture of us when we were still together and asking "which one is cuter?" are you out of your damn mind???? who tf does that????

im not sure what your intention was and i dont want to think about it but it feels like you're mocking me in some ways

i really wanted to confront you. its either im going to actually snapped or worse....cry and begging you to stop, god that would be embarrassing
or i should look for information about your boyfriend and just told him what you did to me behind his back. god tbh im terrified of your response if i confronted you bcs i really have no idea what would happen. thats why i ignore it. but this is getting out of hand

i really dont like using the term "crazy ex-girlfriend" but you surely are one.....i mean we broke up around late december last year and you started doing this around mid april i dont really remember when but izone was still promoting with violeta then

please @ god if youre outthere, BLEASEEE help a nice bitch (me) out of this mess and make her stop

dont mind me i just need to let this out of my system......i talked about this with my friends and they honestly not sure what to do either.

Last edited:
S

Some

I'm sorry making friends was too much for me so i had to go it wasn't all lies but it wasn't all truth don't worry god has punched me for using you for a person that hates humans im still aching and thinking about u i'll miss you i'm sorry

eunnie

♕ Queen MAGO ♕ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,029,602
Sometimes I wonder if you really care about what I feel.
Idk, do we really care about each other as we should?​

S

Some

I dont think you know but if u do dont worty imma continue kiiling myself from the inside from what i did to u

Nimz

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭684,545
I hate that I keep thinking about you. I hate this whole situation but I need to stay away. It is better for both of us.

Top Bottom