🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275
  • NCT's Jungwoo
  • NCT's Doyoung
  • NCT's Haechan
  • NCT's Taeil
mom, you want me to be sad about my brother getting separated again.... but sincerely, im not sorry, and i might be a bitch in your eyes, but he's a cheater and he made his choice, the consequences are on him, my sympathy is with my niece, not with him. i'm always the cold bitch in this house but... i cannot invent a feeling i dont have

jin

Awards
VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,603,535
  • Certified Ujung
  • WJSN's Yeoreum
  • IZ*ONE's Wonyoung
  • VIP+ Unique #9
I hope you'll understand me well...I need to do what makes me happy and I'm just not happy anymore. I can't even read your reply because I know it'll be too hard to say goodbye then.

Bom

夢を諦めないで
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,855
  • Hallyu+
I told you everything would go wrong, I just didn't expect it would be like this. I miss you already.

Kylo

𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
Social Media
VIP+
Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭151,760
  • Certified MOA
  • (G)I-DLE's Soyeon
  • Magis
  • BTS' Jungkook
You're annoying. Please stop.​

SomethingThere

Expert Of Things
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭70,335
  • Certified Hinatazaka46 Fan
  • Certified Keyakizaka46 Fan
  • One Piece
  • Detective Conan
that's all i'm out🖕~♪ . I have strong faith that some day all of will be severly punished for what you made me go through and that's enough for me . Hope you're happy now :) . Who am i kidding no i dont lol. I can't imagine meeting up and making up that many lies about 1 person in 1 day . And making a fuss about things that often happens to many people and they just ignore it but no because you dont like it you overexagurate it . And call your gang to add even more lies and tell on a person while you have been speaking to them and treating them like they are some low life all this time and you whos watching everything eating popcorn and siding out with the popular kids and you tell me ok no problem sure When they are not around . Are we in high school ? If you got a problem say it to my face most of us are 20s and up i'm done i'm out you dont need to tell me that i might have to leave in the end no im packing my bags now im tired thats what i get for wanting the best to happen and trying my best to do that because most people dont give a shit and the other just do it half way through so you win for now..

Last edited:

KinkySanta

Idol
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,940
Man, so many guys and gals trying to separate us. like to see them try because HA HA! No one will make me leave you

AStan

"Just like this, let us never change."
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,642
  • TWICE's Momo
  • TWICE's 2yeon
  • TWICE's SaiDa
  • TWICE's Jihyo
I feel guilty for asking this question but why does it have to be you? Why does it have to happen to someone like you?