Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭75,035
  • Certified Miracle (Alternative)
  • IZ*ONE's Yujin
  • IZ*ONE's Chaewon
  • Certified WIZ*ONE
i can tell that you're trying to get me to open up and say something. im not sure im ready to share, i will share when im ready. i just need time

denizen mars

Lesbian Potato Goddess
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,355
  • IU
  • f(x)'s Amber
  • SHINee's Jonghyun
  • Pride
I want to talk to you, but I can't if I want to move on with my life ever because you're a bad person. So I'll miss you but I'm never going to message you ever again.

Reactions: kch

AStan

"Just like this, let us never change."
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,792
  • TWICE's Momo
  • TWICE's 2yeon
  • TWICE's SaiDa
  • TWICE's Jihyo
I expected this but it didn't hurt any less. I didn't think this day would come so soon. Even though it feels like I'm losing my best friend, I truly hope you will be happy now and forever.

Blue Moon

feel special
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭57,180
I know what I want to do, you are asking me to choose and with fair reason but, why does it feel like even if I choose you, you're not gonna believe I mean what I say? I tried last night and you didn't

IZ*ONE

an yujin love bot
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭75,035
  • Certified Miracle (Alternative)
  • IZ*ONE's Yujin
  • IZ*ONE's Chaewon
  • Certified WIZ*ONE
you're making me nervous and my heart beats really fast at the thought of you. i get all giddy. i feel like im a teenager having her first crush all over again.

why are you making me feel like this

what kind of emotion is this i dont think i felt this before. this doesnt make any sense at all to me. this is absolutely embarrassing to feel, embarrassing to share

dannyy

The limit is inside your mind.
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,830
  • Certified IGOT7
  • GOT7's Yugyeom
  • GOT7's JB
  • GOT7's Jackson
I seriously thought that you'll be different, or at least, we will be different, but then you have to go all the way to prove how wrong I am to ever believe in you at the slightest. But yes, with the number of lies you gave me, you just officially kicked out from my life. No thanks for the memories, and hope you will be the next problem of whoever the pitiful being later.

Vanille

Cap'n Gemmi
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,395
  • Certified Sone
  • ITZY's Yeji
  • Certified MIDZY (Alternative)
  • Pride
I was angry with you... But then you had to give me food again... Why am I so weak for you lmao...
I'm still angry (and you don't even deserve my attention after what you pulled on me) but you're just sooo cute, but also trash -_-

Last edited:

Nimz

delightfully stupid
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,265
  • Certified Shawol
  • Certified Hidden KARD
  • Certified Starlight
  • Kingdom Hearts
God, I just... want things back to how they were before. I'm respecting your wishes though I hate it. I miss having you as a friend.

dannyy

The limit is inside your mind.
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,830
  • Certified IGOT7
  • GOT7's Yugyeom
  • GOT7's JB
  • GOT7's Jackson
I'm tired, I'm tired of laughing and sometimes running away but I know it was very foolish of me to leave the comfort that all of my friends always try to give me. And yesh, to all my friends, I'm not the rock one here, you guys are. Thanks for always sticking with me through the ups and downs of my (obviously) emotion.

jin

Awards
VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,592,680
  • Certified Ujung
  • WJSN's Yeoreum
  • IZ*ONE's Wonyoung
  • VIP+ Unique #9
i feel like our friendship is drifting apart and i don't really know how to fix it...

Vampire

Super Idol
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200,935
  • Certified EXO-L
  • Certified NCTzen
  • Certified Shawol
  • EXO's SeBaek
i've moved on by now, but i had a dream about you recently and it made me angry and sad all over again. you were my best friend and i loved you. you knew i loved you. how could you have hurt me like that? what happened? what did i even do to deserve it? years just gone... i hope you think about me sometimes when you least expect it and i hope it sucks.