Musketeers Club - 2023

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,359,428
As a person who doesn't follow Loona, but does check their music from time to time, this comes as a surprise to me. All this time I thought Chuu's feelings were reciprocated.
But you are right, fan theories can be fun as long as they don't harm anyone.

Your life is complicated now, but it won't always be like this, I promise. It will get better.
I promise to make things easier for you.
tumblr_pqka3bFaAN1vaozwio3_540.gifv

I am still waiting for the pie you promised to share with me. There's no rush, so take all the time you need. Surprise me when I least expect it.

:LovePar:

I thought the same too! Especially in YYXY's Love4eva they are both so close to each other I would not even have thought of that XD

Thank youuuu! :heartpar:
I know that everything will be fine~ it is just small, mundane situations popping up on the daily basis. But I guess that is a part of adulting.
original.gif

Sorry didn't get to baking this weekend at all XD Completely slipped my mind on Sunday. I iwll surprise you though and will make sure to tag you if you are not online!

Hope today is a lot better day for you!

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,359,428
Well, was the creative director who upped and left responsible for it? I guess it died with him :RunPar:

Yup, Jaden Jeong left the company! But from what I've seen So What still has some sort of continuation though? XD But it doesn't really feel that way. I think it was an ode and a nod off before they finally 'break free' from Loonaverse.

Top Bottom