Musketeers Club - 2023

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,650
Oh lawd Kingdom of hearts...I hope you're having fun!

It's been getting colder here too, it might even snow tomorrow!

Thank you! I kinda forgot what has happened so I'll probably have to watch some recap video later though. :bakacat:
tbh, I feel like KH3 doesn't quite have the same feel to KH1 and KH2 so I'm not so emotionally invested with the game, which is a shame bc I was really excited since there are worlds from some of my favourite Disney/Pixar films. :sweat:

:omgwhat: Ohhh, stay warm!
Do you usually get heavy snow where you live?

Winter Air

🎲
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭933,875
Thank you! I kinda forgot what has happened so I'll probably have to watch some recap video later though. :bakacat:
tbh, I feel like KH3 doesn't quite have the same feel to KH1 and KH2 so I'm not so emotionally invested with the game, which is a shame bc I was really excited since there are worlds from some of my favourite Disney/Pixar films. :sweat:

I think I remember people saying that about the third game when it came out. I've never played any of them so idk.
No....It's been like four or five years since it's actually snowed.... :sadpuppy:

How about you? do you get any snow?

Sweetheart

resident himbo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭572,100

The way i never understood the storyline of KH :teehee:
I just enjoyed the final fantasy and disney worlds colliding​

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭828,217
a little earlier this evening i had to call a customer service line for something and of course i was absolutely dreading it

but the man that i spoke to sounded young, was extremely pleasant, and he even wished me a happy belated birthday

sir..... i could kiss you right now

:okbye:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,650
I think I remember people saying that about the third game when it came out. I've never played any of them so idk.
No....It's been like four or five years since it's actually snowed.... :sadpuppy:

How about you? do you get any snow?
Not that often; we get like a sheet of snow here and there but then it quickly melts away or it snows but doesn't stick.

The way i never understood the storyline of KH :teehee:
I just enjoyed the final fantasy and disney worlds colliding​
Same, I try to follow it but I forget and I'm too lazy to read up on it for the 293127th time. It's too complicated for my pea-sized brain :peepoblanket:

Sweetheart

resident himbo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭572,100
Not that often; we get like a sheet of snow here and there but then it quickly melts away or it snows but doesn't stick.

Same, I try to follow it but I forget and I'm too lazy to read up on it for the 293127th time. It's too complicated for my pea-sized brain :peepoblanket:
same :peepoblanket:
all that parallel world thing and the organization 13
it didn't click to me sdhgfsd​

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,861,885
Pronouns
They/Them
The charm of Kingdom Hearts is never knowing wtf is going on. I've played all the games and watched some lore videos and still end up confused......

I love Everglow! As long as no cute vocals participate, I love the song!
I'm still shook, didn't you hate Adios? :wootonew:
Who's your bias if you have one....

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
The charm of Kingdom Hearts is never knowing wtf is going on. I've played all the games and watched some lore videos and still end up confused......

I'm still shook, didn't you hate Adios? :wootonew:
Who's your bias if you have one....
I LOVE Adios!
I don't, I don't even really stan, but I do scream "stan less relevant, but still relevant queen Mia" so I guess it's her :TzuyuKek: who is yours?

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭828,217
mmmmm can't say i like loona's new title track

guess i'll check out some of the b-sides at some point though

:catpopcorn:

Top Bottom