Musketeers Club - 2024

Tommie

Donor User of the Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,500
Why not :tears: :tears: I miss u
Hallyu+ is filled with people who think just because they have a banner that indicate they're in staff, that gives them the right to treat people how they want. Tragic really.
I guess but it's an even scarier thought
if the military overthrows him we'll be under a dictatorship again
I don't think he can be impeached at this point
oh wow...I'm not knowledgeable on politics so I'm really sorry that I'm ignorant...so there's not like a vice president that can become president?

@Baymax YOURE BACK!!!!!

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Hallyu+ is filled with people who think just because they have a banner that indicate they're in staff, that gives them the right to treat people how they want. Tragic really.

oh wow...I'm not knowledgeable on politics so I'm really sorry that I'm ignorant...so there's not like a vice president that can become president?

@Baymax YOURE BACK!!!!!

Sup Eisa

Tommie

Donor User of the Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,500
Hello!
EXHQkgKXsAEdsW2.jpg

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,957
Pronouns
She/Her

no problem politics are a really complex matter I don't even get some things myself either
there is a vice president but tbh he seems even worse, and I think it would be difficult to officially impeach the president in the first place
we don't have many options atm

Top Bottom