Is misinformation and fake news the same thing or
407925004932743184.png

i'd say the same​

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
Really no, fake news is deliberately promoting something incorrectly. This is more used as "everybody had shit to say, you all participated, you all got it wrong"
I see but what I'm being told is the bullying was true and...you know I don't care. I just want to block that 1 lead and forget she ever existed that's all I want

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,150
I see but what I'm being told is the bullying was true and...you know I don't care. I just want to block that 1 lead and forget she ever existed that's all I want
Ohhh, no no, I get what you mean. Yeah there was no owning up to that wrong doing directly.

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭1,211,800
Pronouns
She/Her
bc now golden has me curious
misinfo definition (google):
false or inaccurate information, especially that which is deliberately intended to deceive.
fake news def:
Fake news is a form of news consisting of deliberate disinformation or hoaxes spread via traditional news media or online social media. Digital news has brought back and increased the usage of fake news, or yellow journalism.
@Ombré

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Bobo can be on the events team now :heartpar:

GIRL hgjkddfgdf

WHY ARE YOU SO MESSY

also the person that quit was never the real issue, the issue is an abuse of power that comes from the higher ups because they pulled rank for their friend. Imagine quitting cos someone you don't like applied to join a team that you have nothing to do with ghdfjkgdf

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭1,211,800
Pronouns
She/Her
GIRL hgjkddfgdf

WHY ARE YOU SO MESSY

also the person that quit was never the real issue, the issue is an abuse of power that comes from the higher ups because they pulled rank for their friend. Imagine quitting cos someone you don't like applied to join a team that you have nothing to do with ghdfjkgdf
the statement today even said that after a while staff stopped communicating all together and stayed in their own teams hhdshbjs​

Alina

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,600
True there are other issues that I quite forgot in the process of everything lately.
I did my deeds and brushed off a few, I'll leave the rest to you active users.
:catpopcorn:

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
True there are other issues that I quite forgot in the process of everything lately.

damn you did more in a week than most people have in a year ghfdjkdf

you worked hard, thanks!

the statement today even said that after a while staff stopped communicating all together and stayed in their own teams hhdshbjs​

I thought they were all quitting tbh, I was given 5/6 names today and I got excited hgfdjkgdf

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
What the hell happened here? :doge:

Woah, you're back !

How do I explain what happened hgjdfkhfdkj

So a problematic person was hired as a mod which caused drama cos of course the last supposedly problematic person had some staff throwing a hissy fit and quitting, so then all the old drama got dragged back up, lots of threads, a few staff quitting and then finally staff had a pow wow this morning where 5/6 ppl promised to quit but only 1 actually did.

Throughout all of this I actually did nothing cos my dog is dying and I'm too busy to pay much attention to this

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,785,407
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3

thank you for your service
BEsOdyY.gif

Nimz

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭684,545
Woah, you're back !

How do I explain what happened hgjdfkhfdkj

So a problematic person was hired as a mod which caused drama cos of course the last supposedly problematic person had some staff throwing a hissy fit and quitting, so then all the old drama got dragged back up, lots of threads, a few staff quitting and then finally staff had a pow wow this morning where 5/6 ppl promised to quit but only 1 actually did.

Throughout all of this I actually did nothing cos my dog is dying and I'm too busy to pay much attention to this
That's... mildly confusing, but I think I know what you're talking about. Sorry about your dog.

Top Bottom