Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3
281b9ca0749ca71dfefc804bcc8894a2.gif

Mimi

ayK Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,350
I currently have a massive writer's block, tbh... that I would rather be doing anything else in this life than just writing. I think I will start reworking on my first draft again.

:heartpar: :heartublob: Always to make mushy one of my favorites people!

asdoijasdoisd LOLOLOLOL I need to rewatch that show tbh it had some glorious moments

SM does all of them dirty tbh, all of their idols need to have at least that one bad phase of bad hairstyle, but Taeil's talent >>>>>>>>
aww a writer's block is a really harsh phase...hmm how about you go back to some of your earlier works and read some...I think this way it will spark your love and remind you of why you even started it
:peepoblanket:
hopefully!!

coconim you are so cute
:noooo:

and you served tea on that last sentence
:tea2:

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
aww a writer's block is a really harsh phase...hmm how about you go back to some of your earlier works and read some...I think this way it will spark your love and remind you of why you even started it
:peepoblanket:
hopefully!!

coconim you are so cute

and you served tea on that last sentence
:tea2:
No, no, my block comes from not having an idea to go with TT I am currently stuck. I am trying to think of something and while I do think that I have ideas where they can go somewhere, I just feel like they're too scattered at the moment and not "mending" so well. But thank you for your advice, sweet and kind Mimi!! :peepoblanket:
Can't be more cuter than you please 😊

Please, have some more tea
giphy.gif

Ok time for me to go to the bed finally haha, it is getting late here and I have some work to do in the morning when I wake up
Good night, Mimi!! (and everyone else who may read this)

Mimi

ayK Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,350
No, no, my block comes from not having an idea to go with TT I am currently stuck. I am trying to think of something and while I do think that I have ideas where they can go somewhere, I just feel like they're too scattered at the moment and not "mending" so well. But thank you for your advice, sweet and kind Mimi!! :peepoblanket:
Can't be more cuter than you please 😊

Please, have some more tea
giphy.gif

Ok time for me to go to the bed finally haha, it is getting late here and I have some work to do in the morning when I wake up
Good night, Mimi!! (and everyone else who may read this)
gbsdhfhbgjhbgf
aah I see
I cant help with that but I hope you find the one out of the many that will lead you to the end road
:LovePar:
it is the journey that counts and you will look back and be proud

gjrfshgsr
that gif is so cute ngvfadkjgf
:bakacat:
and no worries!!
sweet dreams baby coco
I hope you sleep well
and finish your work early tomorow

i will log off too
so ciao fellow humanity
:HappyPar: