BUzJGNW.gif

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
Hi wifey you didn't miss much
Rennie has been spazzing about T.Swift new album

I finally decided on an Ateez Bias which is Wooyoung! San and mingi are my bias wreckers!

Wifey! I missed you all so much! Sorry for disappearing all of suddenly.
And yes, I've seen that she is, I mean look at the name of the thread... I think that speaks volumes. I think I should get going to listening her new album before she says anything.

YES! Taste! Even if I don't know who they are, but I support you stanning Wooyoung!
9621be3fd5191630a76dadef95815d19.gif

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,786,707
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3
Hi wifey you didn't miss much
Rennie has been spazzing about T.Swift new album

I finally decided on an Ateez Bias which is Wooyoung! San and mingi are my bias wreckers!

san... taste
086945f0d1b46806eebf0747af73e454.gif

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
Ummmm :wherearethelies: your list appears to be missing king hongjoong? literally one of the few men who matter at all in the industry.
He's meh to me ansjdshshsu
Wifey! I missed you all so much! Sorry for disappearing all of suddenly.
And yes, I've seen that she is, I mean look at the name of the thread... I think that speaks volumes. I think I should get going to listening her new album before she says anything.

YES! Taste! Even if I don't know who they are, but I support you stanning Wooyoung!
9621be3fd5191630a76dadef95815d19.gif
😍😍😍😍 supportive wifey ftw

But yeah I actually like her album too
There was a few sings I didn't like but I like alternative pop Taylor she's cute and her voice really shown on this album which was great!
san... taste
086945f0d1b46806eebf0747af73e454.gif
king San 😍

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
😍😍😍 supportive wifey ftw

But yeah I actually like her album too
There was a few sings I didn't like but I like alternative pop Taylor she's cute and her voice really shown on this album which was great!

I will always support you!!! As long as you're happy with the choices that you make! :D
Tbh I am not a fan of Taylor? But I also don't dislike her songs. There are a few songs from hers that I enjoy and like to listen to. I just never stanned her closely.
Surprisingly I like this album so far from what I've heard. It is nice for road trips or blasting it through your earphones while drinking coffee at some cafe.
But then again I like this kind of sound.. so... it is really a solid release tbh.

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
I will always support you!!! As long as you're happy with the choices that you make! :D
Tbh I am not a fan of Taylor? But I also don't dislike her songs. There are a few songs from hers that I enjoy and like to listen to. I just never scanned her closely.
Surprisingly I like this album so far from what I've heard. It is nice for road trips or blasting it through your earphones while drinking coffee at some cafe.
But then again I like this kind of sound. so... it is really a solid release tbh.
I went on a walk with my friend in the park I had this album playing really low it was literally so perfect! We talked and just listened to Taylor it literally was so relaxing! It's a very much read a book enclosed around nature and it's just soooooooo I know there should be another word for perfect but it's the only word I can come up with.
I swear you look for new ways to disappoint me :tears:
I'm TRYING IM NEW I don't even know all their names yet I don't think PLEASE

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
I went on a walk with my friend in the park I had this album playing really low it was literally so perfect! We talked and just listened to Taylor it literally was so relaxing! It's a very much read a book enclosed around nature and it's just soooooooo I know there should be another word for perfect but it's the only word I can come up with.

I'm TRYING IM NEW I don't even know all their names yet I don't think PLEASE

Perfect is a good word to use tbh, so no worries about it! But I am really surprised with how great the album is. I still have yet to find a track that I don't like and probably feels more like a filler? XD
I think my favorite is the last great american dynasty. Takes me to a sunny day on the roadtrip. Love the beat too. But I will do my ranking later.

What are your favorite tracks from the album?

Top Bottom