Musketeers Club - 2024

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,800
I guess one more producer credit wont hurt

Sori asks for money, Seri asks how much?

GrippingRemoteAmericanriverotter-size_restricted.gif

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
I guess one more producer credit wont hurt

Sori asks for money, Seri asks how much?

Seri the chaebol :teehee:

If my budget was not so tight (the same excuse as always), I would be helping my girls Yukika and Sori out.. but then EXID's Japanese album... and Brave Girls comeback is coming soon too.

Kpop taking no victims and leaving 'em wallets empty.
UA really is saved 2020 yo

Umbrella Academy, right?

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
Same here! That’s what I always loved about tumblr so much, so many fandoms coming into a one and sometimes you’d see gifs from certain series or movies – and you know you have to check them out. Though sometimes it is more of let down than expected.

Sometimes I read. Sometimes I do not. It depends on the mood. I would rather skip them since I am often looking for the updates or just cute gifs. But tbh I don’t read them to actually visualize myself with a celebrity, it is all for the fun or a laugh. XD

I will be in my 110 and I will forever be a child! I’m young :D

tenor.gif

I still have yet to begin writing the new one. But I am currently planning and fishing for the ideas around. What my first novel taught me sometimes it is nice to have a good plan to help you out and guide you through the chapters. Because there would be days when I would get an idea the last second and would write based off of it.
The last one I worked on had 202k words and 365 pages on Word. I am not planning on the new one to be this long. :teehee: I think it is all because the old one had too many characters.

I fancy some cute romantic scenes in my life. TT I am sappy, okay!

Hmm… I like to think what me and Winwin both share together is that we’re both funny .But he’s funnier.
I hope so. Because right now I only know how to bake and one won’t forever live off of the pies! Unless you want to taste some.

Seulrene gave us more than what we needed. I can’t get over Monster MV. I love everything about it!

589aad1033e197c1038af07f5e063e15d5454d46r1-600-242_hq.gif

😍 Seulrene said LGBTQ+ rights and I heard them. Yes, queens!

147539a06c9da2c23aa04dd39a4fd723.jpg
If it wasn't for tumblr, I would have missed out on so many great series and movies.
Sometimes it's better to have zero expectations so you don't get disappointed :feelsblankie: but that can be hard.

I didn't mean to judge you. I used to read that type of fics 6 years ago lmao

Whoa, you want to live so long!!
I think some of us never stop being kids deep down. So, you won't have any issues with being a grandma full of life when you are 110
tumblr_pyr9rbS87g1rd83cko3_400.gifv

And what genre would it be?
I am clueless when it comes to writing, so I don't know what kind of process do writers follow...
You can stop at 250+ pages so I can read it faster :doge:

But why do you want the romantic scenes to make you cry? Cause they are too good?

If you are siblings, you must have more than one thing in common, that's what I think.
I never say no pie. Next time you bake one, keep me a slice, please!

I can't remember when it was the last time I was so excited about a comeback a duo debut in this case
JWXBq21.gif

We got fed well, that's true
9c266edb608c3294cd130b21b13319c76c160ac5.gifv

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
If it wasn't for tumblr, I would have missed out on so many great series and movies.
Sometimes it's better to have zero expectations so you don't get disappointed :feelsblankie: but that can be hard.

I didn't mean to judge you. I used to read that type of fics 6 years ago lmao

Whoa, you want to live so long!!
I think some of us never stop being kids deep down. So, you won't have any issues with being a grandma full of life when you are 110
tumblr_pyr9rbS87g1rd83cko3_400.gifv

And what genre would it be?
I am clueless when it comes to writing, so I don't know what kind of process do writers follow...
You can stop at 250+ pages so I can read it faster :doge:

But why do you want the romantic scenes to make you cry? Cause they are too good?

If you are siblings, you must have more than one thing in common, that's what I think.
I never say no pie. Next time you bake one, keep me a slice, please!

I can't remember when it was the last time I was so excited about a comeback a duo debut in this case
JWXBq21.gif

We got fed well, that's true
9c266edb608c3294cd130b21b13319c76c160ac5.gifv

I wish that tumblr was a lot more active today. A lot of people have been abandoning that site :(

Nooo don’t worry, I don’t feel judged, haha. I am more afraid that I will end up writing something similar to that one day for my own amusement (and somebody else’s). But I think it would involve fictional characters instead of actual people.

You don’t want to? :D I think it would be fun to experience a different century!
And I think life is all about learning, sometimes even from the younger generations since they’re so full of life and so full of interests, so I wonder what future children might end up have to grow up with.
Because it feels like everything is so different from how I was as a child and teenagers today, and I am not even that old but it makes me feel to be.

I love witches, so it will involve a lot of witches and spells! https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/623852439455399966.png?v=1/img]
Everyone have their own different ways to write tbh. I think that you should just be happy with what you do and choose what works the best for you. Style including. So you feel comfortable with what you do.

I just want to get involved in a romantic relationship and experience their love together with them lolol:doge:

Okay! I will let you know and may even PM you a picture when I do! :D So far I currently don't have it in plans, but I keep wanting to try almond and banana cake so much TT

This summer has been feeding us well with female idols. And I think that this is not the last we hear from Seulrene. We may even get a repackage mini in a few months time or another release from the girls.
Since Red Velvet is sort of on hiatus because of Wendy (until she recovers :3), I think they will want to make money from the rest of the girls. .. which is good for us fans. But I hope that they take care of the other girls too.

Brave Girls are having a comeback! Not sure if you know who they are, but I am super pumped up from them since it was 3 years and I hope Brave finally gives them a well-deserved breakthrough bop so they finally hit it big. They were even filming a MV today :)

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
I wish that tumblr was a lot more active today. A lot of people have been abandoning that site :(

Nooo don’t worry, I don’t feel judged, haha. I am more afraid that I will end up writing something similar to that one day for my own amusement (and somebody else’s). But I think it would involve fictional characters instead of actual people.

You don’t want to? :D I think it would be fun to experience a different century!
And I think life is all about learning, sometimes even from the younger generations since they’re so full of life and so full of interests, so I wonder what future children might end up have to grow up with.
Because it feels like everything is so different from how I was as a child and teenagers today, and I am not even that old but it makes me feel to be.

I love witches, so it will involve a lot of witches and spells! https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/623852439455399966.png?v=1/img]
Everyone have their own different ways to write tbh. I think that you should just be happy with what you do and choose what works the best for you. Style including. So you feel comfortable with what you do.

I just want to get involved in a romantic relationship and experience their love together with them lolol:doge:

Okay! I will let you know and may even PM you a picture when I do! :D So far I currently don't have it in plans, but I keep wanting to try almond and banana cake so much TT

This summer has been feeding us well with female idols. And I think that this is not the last we hear from Seulrene. We may even get a repackage mini in a few months time or another release from the girls.
Since Red Velvet is sort of on hiatus because of Wendy (until she recovers :3), I think they will want to make money from the rest of the girls. .. which is good for us fans. But I hope that they take care of the other girls too.

Brave Girls are having a comeback! Not sure if you know who they are, but I am super pumped up from them since it was 3 years and I hope Brave finally gives them a well-deserved breakthrough bop so they finally hit it big. They were even filming a MV today :)

True. But some people come back even after being on hiatus for months. I know I always go back to that site. :hehe:

I understand. That makes sense.
Nope. I don't want to live past a certain age. There's nothing fun about being old and sick :sadpepe:
You are so optimistic about the future, wow. I prefer living in the present and not having to think about how the world will change when I am no longer around.
Well, that's right, nothing stays the same forever.

So, you will be writing a fantasy novel, right?

You with that fictional couple:
ENthEkiX0AE8-Dy.jpg

Yay! I cannot wait. It's too bad I won't be able to actually eat the pie and rate your baking skills.

I miss ot5 Red Velvet, but I'll take everything that I can, SM has to keep the content coming, that's all..

I've heard about them. I was low-key obsessed with High Heels when it got released
I hope they will do well and SK won't sleep on them.
:sanapray:

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336

If my budget was not so tight (the same excuse as always), I would be helping my girls Yukika and Sori out.. but then EXID's Japanese album... and Brave Girls comeback is coming soon too.

Umbrella Academy, right?
Yes Diego carried this season I said what I said but everyone did a amazing job!

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,800

When Sori tells you this'll be her last....... again

So you immediately throw her 20 bucks....... again

We whipped for older women on the other side of the globe in this house

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
True. But some people come back even after being on hiatus for months. I know I always go back to that site. :hehe:

I understand. That makes sense.
Nope. I don't want to live past a certain age. There's nothing fun about being old and sick :sadpepe:
You are so optimistic about the future, wow. I prefer living in the present and not having to think about how the world will change when I am no longer around.
Well, that's right, nothing stays the same forever.

So, you will be writing a fantasy novel, right?

You with that fictional couple:
ENthEkiX0AE8-Dy.jpg

Yay! I cannot wait. It's too bad I won't be able to actually eat the pie and rate your baking skills.

I miss ot5 Red Velvet, but I'll take everything that I can, SM has to keep the content coming, that's all..

I've heard about them. I was low-key obsessed with High Heels when it got released
I hope they will do well and SK won't sleep on them.
:sanapray:

I joined this forum only a couple of weeks ago. Left for a week (or so) because something came up in my personal life and I couldn’t be much around any social media. July as a whole month was very not kind to me about so many things and it affected all the areas in my life possible. I can only hope that August is a lot better place. XD

Do hope that you are active a lot more around and we can chat to each other! You can always PM me too ^^

But how about being old and still active? I’ve recently read a lovely story about a woman reaching her 100 and she still even works out and can read books (without any glasses).

I can’t never stay in the present. My head is always in the clouds .So I admire for you being able to be in the present .That’s a wonderful trait to be gifted with.

Yuppy!!!

AND YES HAHAHAHA Don’t mind me, I just like to watch you two from afar and:
tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.jpg

You can pretend to eat it!

Agreed. I hope that Wendy recovers and she is doing a lot better. Can’t help but worry about her. For some reason I believe the accident was a lot worse than it was initially reported. Wish that SM brought the broadcast to the court.

I don’t understand how Brave manages to give other artists hits, but can’t give to their own artists? How does that work? XD

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
When Sori tells you this'll be her last....... again

So you immediately throw her 20 bucks....... again

We whipped for older women on the other side of the globe in this house

Sori deserves the money though. It must be hard carrying the Kpop industry on her back all the time and giving us an amazing song one after another. I am still not over I Am Not Alone.

Plus, she always said that she loves being on the stage so our queen be living her dream :omgwhat:
Yes Diego carried this season I said what I said but everyone did a amazing job!

Please throw me all the way to the Jupiter if I don't start watching Umbrella Academy by this week :JudgyDubu:

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
I joined this forum only a couple of weeks ago. Left for a week (or so) because something came up in my personal life and I couldn’t be much around any social media. July as a whole month was very not kind to me about so many things and it affected all the areas in my life possible. I can only hope that August is a lot better place. XD

Do hope that you are active a lot more around and we can chat to each other! You can always PM me too ^^

But how about being old and still active? I’ve recently read a lovely story about a woman reaching her 100 and she still even works out and can read books (without any glasses).

I can’t never stay in the present. My head is always in the clouds .So I admire for you being able to be in the present .That’s a wonderful trait to be gifted with.

Yuppy!!!

AND YES HAHAHAHA Don’t mind me, I just like to watch you two from afar and:
tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.jpg

You can pretend to eat it!

Agreed. I hope that Wendy recovers and she is doing a lot better. Can’t help but worry about her. For some reason I believe the accident was a lot worse than it was initially reported. Wish that SM brought the broadcast to the court.

I don’t understand how Brave manages to give other artists hits, but can’t give to their own artists? How does that work? XD
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope August will treat you better! :LovePar:

I check H+ everyday, so I think I can't be more active than I am now lol. Is that an invitation to PM you?
WH9Zc2q.gif

That sounds way better, but still, I don't want to live that long. And I already wear glasses...that grandma seems to be healthier than me, good for her

Just because I live in the moment doesn't mean I don't daydream about countless scenarios. Life is short, so we should enjoy every moment as it comes.

YES! That's me with my ships
giphy.gif

And make myself look like a fool? Why not?
Py8oYgb.gif

I hope so too. It's been too long since we've last heard from her. Maybe they made it seem like it wasn't that serious not to worry the fans, idk.
SM is known to not make the best decisions. What can we expect from that shitty company?

I have no idea. One would think they'd want their own groups to succeed but I guess not.

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,800
Sori deserves the money though. It must be hard carrying the Kpop industry on her back all the time and giving us an amazing song one after another. I am still not over I Am Not Alone.

Plus, she always said that she loves being on the stage so our queen be living her dream :omgwhat:
I'm sat on furlough money, so I'm not exactly short a few bucks right now, noona deserves :viva:

I didn't realise she'd actually got herself a part time job :viva:

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope August will treat you better! :LovePar:

I check H+ everyday, so I think I can't be more active than I am now lol. Is that an invitation to PM you?
WH9Zc2q.gif

That sounds way better, but still, I don't want to live that long. And I already wear glasses...that grandma seems to be healthier than me, good for her

Just because I live in the moment doesn't mean I don't daydream about countless scenarios. Life is short, so we should enjoy every moment as it comes.

YES! That's me with my ships
giphy.gif

And make myself look like a fool? Why not?
Py8oYgb.gif

I hope so too. It's been too long since we've last heard from her. Maybe they made it seem like it wasn't that serious not to worry the fans, idk.
SM is known to not make the best decisions. What can we expect from that shitty company?

I have no idea. One would think they'd want their own groups to succeed but I guess not.

Thank you! And of course, you can always PM me if you ever wanted to talk privately, just so you know <3 I will do my best to reply to you as soon as possible!

tenor.gif

Glasses look awesome, I am sure that you look amazing with them, so have more confidence in yourself! :D

I still admire that about you because I don’t know how to do it yet myself. My head is always in the clouds and I feel like I am living in different worlds all the time. I think being present is the best. The past can haunt you and make you feel depressed with so many “what ifs” and the future can make you overly excited with all the possibilities but they not always come true. So present is the best. :)

Nope! You definitely are not the fool!

I know that back in May, they held a live chat with Wendy and her 300 fans? You were even able to sign up for that. I don’t remember what it was exactly called, but I know you had a chance to talk with her through the chat and I’ve never heard anything about it since then. So I assume that it is private and probably amongst Korean fans.

I do hope that she is doing well. It is Red Velvet’s anniversary today <3 I am trying to keep my hope open we will hear from her sometime soon.

Tbh, I would have dragged them to the court no matter what. They literally put their artist’s life to a danger and they acted like they were okay with that. Unless in the back they were paid off because all SM can think about is money.

I think that some companies and some producers quickly give up on artists when they see they are not ‘hits’ right from the beginning.

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
I'm sat on furlough money, so I'm not exactly short a few bucks right now, noona deserves :viva:

I didn't realise she'd actually got herself a part time job :viva:

Spoil noona for the bothof us (lol jk)! But no I am just so happy with anything what she does and that she has not given up. She's honestly one of the strongest idols I've ever seen and she is so inspiring. :wherearethelies:

If I remember well, she was in cast some Japanese drama or movie back in the beginning of the year, no? Japan money is sweet, wish COVID never happened, what if she would have had her breakthrough :CupPar:

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
Thank you! And of course, you can always PM me if you ever wanted to talk privately, just so you know <3 I will do my best to reply to you as soon as possible!

tenor.gif

Glasses look awesome, I am sure that you look amazing with them, so have more confidence in yourself! :D

I still admire that about you because I don’t know how to do it yet myself. My head is always in the clouds and I feel like I am living in different worlds all the time. I think being present is the best. The past can haunt you and make you feel depressed with so many “what ifs” and the future can make you overly excited with all the possibilities but they not always come true. So present is the best. :)

Nope! You definitely are not the fool!

I know that back in May, they held a live chat with Wendy and her 300 fans? You were even able to sign up for that. I don’t remember what it was exactly called, but I know you had a chance to talk with her through the chat and I’ve never heard anything about it since then. So I assume that it is private and probably amongst Korean fans.

I do hope that she is doing well. It is Red Velvet’s anniversary today <3 I am trying to keep my hope open we will hear from her sometime soon.

Tbh, I would have dragged them to the court no matter what. They literally put their artist’s life to a danger and they acted like they were okay with that. Unless in the back they were paid off because all SM can think about is money.

I think that some companies and some producers quickly give up on artists when they see they are not ‘hits’ right from the beginning.
I am comfortable with myself. I was just saying that that grandma has an advantage over me
dPXpAC9.gif

I hope we get one ot5 comeback before the year ends :FitPar:

Who knows what happened behind the scenes? All we can do now is wait.

That's such a stupid thing to do. How many groups are lucky enough to do well when they just debuted?

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
I am comfortable with myself. I was just saying that that grandma has an advantage over me
dPXpAC9.gif

I hope we get one ot5 comeback before the year ends :FitPar:

Who knows what happened behind the scenes? All we can do now is wait.

That's such a stupid thing to do. How many groups are lucky enough to do well when they just debuted?

But what grandma doesn't have is you, what I am trying to say, that she can't be anything like you and that makes you super unique and super you!

98be3d830fa124427ba2d9c4365b27b7.gif

Yeees please!! Also please give us an album too!! :FitPar:

Tbh, I will never understand the companies who are not top/big agencies and they expect groups who debut to make money the same moment, especially if they were not promoted before their debut and they literally come out of blue. Don't invest all of your money in so you can slowly reap the rewards instead of losing all out of your money and then blaming your idols because they didn't live up to some of your weird expectations.

Top Bottom