⨭455,500

This song aged like fine wine
2e1ca0af-5a47-4f11-84d7-6e85dbf87251.gif

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
I'm so softeu right now, this is like the best thing to wake up to ever, thank you so much!!!! I love this a loooot!!! And I love you!!!
original.gif

My Winwin so beautiful TT

I loved mini series! And I loved Tim Curry as Pennywise. I even remember an interview with Tim Curry where he said that kid was actually scared of him and he didn't know how to react to it - because that was his role and he was supposed to act that way.

Of course. I love Seulrene monsters. :judgingyou: I hope they come to join me under my bed soon, so I can slip my hand out and one of them can hold mine.
After being gone for days, I'm finally replying to you, sorry
Have some more Winwin gifs as an apology
7d88726f7ebe2632492b2a46697f3eebb173b938.gifv

f8ac5b506ed5777d58d77d0e4846072d31462cba.gifv

ae397305ec2b2025cb15b9e111109e6d11b501ed.gifv

You love me? But we just met
:MomoShook:

That's when you know when an actor is good, when they make you afraid even if you know that's not really them, but just a role they potrayed

Well, if Seulrene as monsters do pay you a visit, you won't be sleeping anymore :hehe:

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
After being gone for days, I'm finally replying to you, sorry
Have some more Winwin gifs as an apology
7d88726f7ebe2632492b2a46697f3eebb173b938.gifv

f8ac5b506ed5777d58d77d0e4846072d31462cba.gifv

ae397305ec2b2025cb15b9e111109e6d11b501ed.gifv

You love me? But we just met
:MomoShook:

That's when you know when an actor is good, when they make you afraid even if you know that's not really them, but just a role they potrayed

Well, if Seulrene as monsters do pay you a visit, you won't be sleeping anymore :hehe:

p2rkSo7.gif

I love Winwin so much!! Thank you so so so so so so much 😍

Winwin saying hello to Lemon Detox in the last gift hehehe

Can't I love you? I am a lover not a fighter.

That's true! And his role was meant to be that way, so I think he ended up achieving what was originally planned for Pennywise. Tim Curry is a glorious man.

:hehe: Well I will be, Irene by my one side and Seulgi by another side! :3 Triple cuddles time!
89Uvy1LLn9vWrIVA5R1yuoSwkEiY9n8utrjLim_Mpn7c-2U_StdYIyvdqUQuCRuhxOgSg_9aYaypVwETsmtdjmvlbX1M3MJ_dATOzsNl1LhIR8rtWpXL5NkoLvd0Z36yklJwSg

How have you been?

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
I've told everyone

BUT I AM LEARNING FRENCH

so if there's any French speakers here hit me up with some tips or even just a chat when I'm a little further along​

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
p2rkSo7.gif

I love Winwin so much!! Thank you so so so so so so much 😍

Winwin saying hello to Lemon Detox in the last gift hehehe

Can't I love you? I am a lover not a fighter.

That's true! And his role was meant to be that way, so I think he ended up achieving what was originally planned for Pennywise. Tim Curry is a glorious man.

:hehe: Well I will be, Irene by my one side and Seulgi by another side! :3 Triple cuddles time!
89Uvy1LLn9vWrIVA5R1yuoSwkEiY9n8utrjLim_Mpn7c-2U_StdYIyvdqUQuCRuhxOgSg_9aYaypVwETsmtdjmvlbX1M3MJ_dATOzsNl1LhIR8rtWpXL5NkoLvd0Z36yklJwSg

How have you been?
As an ex spammer, this is nothing
VpGd0vP.gif

That gif made me think of Lemon lol

Of course you can :bakacat:

So, you will form a sandwich, that's inch resting! Is your bed large enough to fit 3 people?
8d9a48665671a16bf0ef7fc38cb7b1b7.gif

I've had better days. How about you?

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
As an ex spammer, this is nothing
VpGd0vP.gif

That gif made me think of Lemon lol

Of course you can :bakacat:

So, you will form a sandwich, that's inch resting! Is your bed large enough to fit 3 people?
8d9a48665671a16bf0ef7fc38cb7b1b7.gif

I've had better days. How about you?
I like that bunny gif btw! It is so funny I am going to save it and use it someday haha

Yes! So I am going to love you :hehe:
I am going to be like Chuu and you can be Yves, and you can love your Vivi
2c931374202b6cdeb01ed0580d5de1cc.gif

My bed is not even enough for 2 people but I am willing to sleep on the floor for them if I have to, but my blanket is enough to fit in like a whole Red Velvet underneath! 🤔 Or all thee of us just can squeeze in together.

tenor.gif

Sorry about that. Hope you feel better soon! TT Treat yourself to something you enjoy or something sweet!
Same here but today was not that bad either. Ordered a new battery for my phone so I see how it works out and if it doesn't, well I guess I will have to buy a new phone.

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
I like that bunny gif btw! It is so funny I am going to save it and use it someday haha

Yes! So I am going to love you :hehe:
I am going to be like Chuu and you can be Yves, and you can love your Vivi
2c931374202b6cdeb01ed0580d5de1cc.gif

My bed is not even enough for 2 people but I am willing to sleep on the floor for them if I have to, but my blanket is enough to fit in like a whole Red Velvet underneath! 🤔 Or all thee of us just can squeeze in together.

tenor.gif

Sorry about that. Hope you feel better soon! TT Treat yourself to something you enjoy or something sweet!
Same here but today was not that bad either. Ordered a new battery for my phone so I see how it works out and if it doesn't, well I guess I will have to buy a new phone.
I stole it from a different forum awhile ago, now you can steal it from me

Chuu's love is unrequited? I had no idea about that
original.gif

Can't I love Vivi and learn to love Chuu as well? :omgwhat:

RTFGHjk I knew you'd volunteer to sleep on the floor
456002030964834314.gif

You can use put your huge blanket on the floor and you can all sleep there. This way you will have enough place and you won't feel too hot

Thank you! Hopefully, I'll go back to feeling like myself 24/7 soon.
I hope the new battery you bought works well and you won't have to change your phone. I've been in your shoes and I know how annoying it is having to deal with a phone that dies super fast. :palmad:

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
I stole it from a different forum awhile ago, now you can steal it from me

Chuu's love is unrequited? I had no idea about that
original.gif

Can't I love Vivi and learn to love Chuu as well? :omgwhat:

RTFGHjk I knew you'd volunteer to sleep on the floor
456002030964834314.gif

You can use put your huge blanket on the floor and you can all sleep there. This way you will have enough place and you won't feel too hot

Thank you! Hopefully, I'll go back to feeling like myself 24/7 soon.
I hope the new battery you bought works well and you won't have to change your phone. I've been in your shoes and I know how annoying it is having to deal with a phone that dies super fast. :palmad:

Lolol! Thank you~

And I think this is what the original theory is of Loonaverse? Yves is in love with Vivi and apparently Chuu is the one who is in love with Yves. It is like a love triangle.
I also saw people saying that Chuu dyed her hair the color Vivi previously was to remind Yves of Vivi.
Loonaverse's theories are that... complicated, let's just end it that way. :yoosmile:

You know that is an even better idea and why didn't I even think of that before? YES! Thank you so much!!! This is why I love you!

Hope so too TT Try distracting yourself by doing the things you love. The one thing you need the most is to make yourself even more unhappy or dwell. Take your mind off. Even treat yourself to something sweet, even if just a couple bars of chocolate.
And hope so too!! My phone either charges super fast or it barely does and I don't know what influences that way. Charger is okay and is not the one to be blamed. So it is battery, most likely. Hopefully can figure out and find a way to make it work. 🤞

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
Lolol! Thank you~

And I think this is what the original theory is of Loonaverse? Yves is in love with Vivi and apparently Chuu is the one who is in love with Yves. It is like a love triangle.
I also saw people saying that Chuu dyed her hair the color Vivi previously was to remind Yves of Vivi.
Loonaverse's theories are that... complicated, let's just end it that way. :yoosmile:

You know that is an even better idea and why didn't I even think of that before? YES! Thank you so much!!! This is why I love you!

Hope so too TT Try distracting yourself by doing the things you love. The one thing you need the most is to make yourself even more unhappy or dwell. Take your mind off. Even treat yourself to something sweet, even if just a couple bars of chocolate.
And hope so too!! My phone either charges super fast or it barely does and I don't know what influences that way. Charger is okay and is not the one to be blamed. So it is battery, most likely. Hopefully can figure out and find a way to make it work. 🤞
Fan theories are so wild sometimes

But you know that only complicates things, right? Are you okay with things being complicated?
039ace64719d37192a055ade2b802d6d39db4979.gifv

:hehe: I will follow your advice. If not choco, I will find something sweet to eat or to drink

Oh, understand. You are right, something's wrong with your current battery. May your new battery live a long life!!

Top Bottom