Musketeers Club - 2024

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
But for real. Can I be invited to the cord or am I not allowed :feelsblankie:

It sounds dumb but we have strict rules on who gets in, one of them being a time criteria and you haven't been on the thread long enough to hit that. It's not a personal thing, we've haven't discussed letting anyone in since December.

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
ITZY are having a comeback? How did I not know ? They better not let me down the way TXT did, it's hard to follow up on perfection.

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
The way I didn't pay for a pin and yet we were unpinned....@ MODS WHY DO YOU HATE US.

TELL ME WHY

Ain't nothin' but a heartache

Tell me why

Ain't nothin' but a mistake

Tell me why

you'd think having 2 mods in our little cult would get us some favours, some connections, some bias!!

@sm maid why are you so fair ? Why do you have a life outside of H+? Do I really have to buy a pin :sejeongcry: Just fake it for us:darkkermit:

no one will ever know

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,050
The last person we let in was maid and that was months ago I can ask tho!
Who you askin' :catpopcorn:
ITZY are having a comeback? How did I not know ? They better not let me down the way TXT did, it's hard to follow up on perfection.
Same day as DC, when i tell you my august suddenly stepped it's game up :catpopcorn:

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,031,395
Pronouns
idk
It sounds dumb but we have strict rules on who gets in, one of them being a time criteria and you haven't been on the thread long enough to hit that. It's not a personal thing, we've haven't discussed letting anyone in since December.
Makes since Don’t worry about it I was mainly joking anyways I’m happy with just talking to y’all here :LovePar:

The way I didn't pay for a pin and yet we were unpinned....@ MODS WHY DO YOU HATE US.

TELL ME WHY

Ain't nothin' but a heartache

Tell me why

Ain't nothin' but a mistake

Tell me why

you'd think having 2 mods in our little cult would get us some favours, some connections, some bias!!

@sm maid why are you so fair ? Why do you have a life outside of H+? Do I really have to buy a pin :sejeongcry: Just fake it for us:darkkermit:

no one will ever know
I think I have a pin from when I donated still? But idk how to use it :sadpuppy:

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Makes since Don’t worry about it I was mainly joking anyways I’m happy with just talking to y’all here :LovePar:

I think I have a pin from when I donated still? But idk how to use it :sadpuppy:

nah we don't need it I have enough I just enjoy making everyone Pay

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Top Bottom