Musketeers Club - 2024

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
It revolves around witchcraft and magic again and supernatural world. Definitely want to involve some mythology if possible. Think of it as True Crime meeting... Magic kind of story?

tenor.gif

Go treat yourself!! It is a must thing to do after spending time with children!!
That sounds interesting! So, you will have a number of characters dying :knifeduck: Can't wait to read it once it's done.
You should name a character after me :hehe:

I'm treating myself to a glass of wine
678210604464603146.gif

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
That sounds interesting! So, you will have a number of characters dying :knifeduck: Can't wait to read it once it's done.
You should name a character after me :hehe:

I'm treating myself to a glass of wine
678210604464603146.gif

Say no more! I will definitely name a character after you :hehe:
And technically, yes, even on the first chapter there was a body found and it is sort of meant to set up the story for the rest of the book. I am not sure where it is all heading for, but I hope that I am not a complete flop.

I think that I am just nervous because I want it to be better than the first novel I have written and I feel like my writing is a little bit meh at the moment? XD
Probably too self-judgy atm.

tenor.gif

YEEEEEEEES!! That's the vibe!

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
Say no more! I will definitely name a character after you :hehe:
And technically, yes, even on the first chapter there was a body found and it is sort of meant to set up the story for the rest of the book. I am not sure where it is all heading for, but I hope that I am not a complete flop.

I think that I am just nervous because I want it to be better than the first novel I have written and I feel like my writing is a little bit meh at the moment? XD
Probably too self-judgy atm.

tenor.gif

YEEEEEEEES!! That's the vibe!
Lucky me :bakacat:
Oh, that's my kind of story. I'm sure you will do a great job!
Just take your time. And try not to compare your current novel to your previous one, that won't do you any good.

tenor.gif

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
Lucky me :bakacat:
Oh, that's my kind of story. I'm sure you will do a great job!
Just take your time. And try not to compare your current novel to your previous one, that won't do you any good.

tenor.gif

It's too hard because I am already doing all the comparing XD And I know that it is not helping and making me feel worse about it.

tenor.gif

How have you been lately? :D

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
It's too hard because I am already doing all the comparing XD And I know that it is not helping and making me feel worse about it.

tenor.gif

How have you been lately? :D
STOP DOING THAT!!!!!!
ERASE YOUR LAST NOVEL FROM YOUR MIND AND JUST FOCUS ON THE ONE YOU ARE WRITING
97e6c4f389383cc0f875f4b1e34057a9fec6636c.gifv

I've been good :TipPar: This is my month, so I have to be in a good mood at all times, but sometimes I am not
What about you?

to pay out early and get the 10 mil tag or hold on for 8 more mil :noooo:
This is a good question, but how can we get another 8 mil :wae:

Top Bottom