Musketeers Club - 2024

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,618,528
The only cookies to ever exist! Everything else is just poor imitations

650655901098704897.png
The cookies that melt you in your tongue while you remember some blood and tears that Maid and Stannie shed while fighting each other.. they would even while making them. Ah I already miss TT

:sejeongcry::heartpar:

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭485,109
The cookies that melt you in your tongue while you remember some blood and tears that Maid and Stannie shed while fighting each other.. they would even while making them. Ah I already miss TT

:sejeongcry::heartpar:

Stannie got pushed off a cliff for those cookies. Also, imho it has the best design of the three. No other cookie has a meerkat face it. Therefore they flop in comparison to the greatness that are the blameberry cookies!

🍪:poggers::pandasantacookie:

^ Even peepo and santa panda agree that they're the best!

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,618,528
Stannie got pushed off a cliff for those cookies. Also, imho it has the best design of the three. No other cookie has a meerkat face it. Therefore they flop in comparison to the greatness that are the blameberry cookies!

🍪:poggers::pandasantacookie:

^ Even peepo and santa panda agree that they're the best!

I've heard rumors that miss Wu Xuanyi was seen eating them in the public and they all were gone off of all the stores shelves within 25 minutes, and stores don't have them left in the back! Can you imagine how great they are even if Xuanyi enjoys them?
97138362d2c501d18ca5bed5ce392c86.gif

Time to push Stannie off of the cliff more often!

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭485,109
I've heard rumors that miss Wu Xuanyi was seen eating them in the public and they all were gone off of all the stores shelves within 25 minutes, and stores don't have them left in the back! Can you imagine how great they are even if Xuanyi enjoys them?
97138362d2c501d18ca5bed5ce392c86.gif

Time to push Stannie off of the cliff more often!

Queen Xuanyi coming to bless H+ with all the best endorsements AKA the only cookies to ever exist.
OT but Press better not steal the Xuanyi solo album review from me.
There was a point in me trying to clear my writing schedule after all skdksjkdsk

ezgif-1-47f526c6d12e.gif

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,618,528
Queen Xuanyi coming to bless H+ with all the best endorsements AKA the only cookies to ever exist.
OT but Press better not steal the Xuanyi solo album review from me.
There was a point in me trying to clear my writing schedule after all skdksjkdsk

ezgif-1-47f526c6d12e.gif
I am not in a press yet, so don't worry about me stealing it away from you! Plus, I can't write album reviews, so you are safe, haha.
ad7376b5cdb2a33d2b9a7515218b6d97.gif

But dang it! I can't wait for Queen Betty to bless us, this is going to be fantabulous.

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭485,109
I am not in a press yet, so don't worry about me stealing it away from you! Plus, I can't write album reviews, so you are safe, haha.
ad7376b5cdb2a33d2b9a7515218b6d97.gif

But dang it! I can't wait for Queen Betty to bless us, this is going to be fantabulous.

I'm still not over her English name skdskdk
When she first changed her weibo dn, I thought she got hacked skdjskksk
All Ex-Rocket Girls always get priority when it comes to album or single reviews.
Aojuan legit just released a song this week and next week we get Xuanyi.
I'm expecting Meiqi or Caihong to bless me with more great music next.
:heartublob:

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,618,528
I'm still not over her English name skdskdk
When she first changed her weibo dn, I thought she got hacked skdjskksk
All Ex-Rocket Girls always get priority when it comes to album or single reviews.
Aojuan legit just released a song this week and next week we get Xuanyi.
I'm expecting Meiqi or Caihong to bless me with more great music next.

I actually love her English name choice. Betty is a lovely name. But now it is so stuck with me that I feel like I call her Betty more often than Xuanyi XD
And yes!! Give my ladies some love. I will forever miss Rocket Girls. They had a wonderful run. Thank you PD101 China. :shablob::heartublob:

You are missing Caihong? So hopefully she comes out soon and we can have more of her soon :heartublob:
I am torn. I want both Xuanyi and Meiqi to come back to WJSN, but in the same time I am grateful with how much work and love they are receiving in China, so it feels super tough for me...

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭485,109
I actually love her English name choice. Betty is a lovely name. But now it is so stuck with me that I feel like I call her Betty more often than Xuanyi XD
And yes!! Give my ladies some love. I will forever miss Rocket Girls. They had a wonderful run. Thank you PD101 China. :shablob::heartublob:

You are missing Caihong? So hopefully she comes out soon and we can have more of her soon :heartublob:
I am torn. I want both Xuanyi and Meiqi to come back to WJSN, but in the same time I am grateful with how much work and love they are receiving in China, so it feels super tough for me...
My cord name was legit "missing Caihong" for like a month skdskks
I never actually stanned WJSN so idk much ab them, but essentially it looks like Yuehua and Starship might be parting ways when it comes to the groups' next contract renewal. iirc it'll sometime in the next 1-2 years. I just want more solo Meiqi content. Her solos have always been great. Helios and her collaboration with Justin were god-tier tracks

:LovePar:

I already want HJSN back together (under better management ofc) and they haven't even been gone for 6 months yet...
I guess I know how PD101 stans feel now

:okbye:

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,618,528
My cord name was legit "missing Caihong" for like a month skdskks
I never actually stanned WJSN so idk much ab them, but essentially it looks like Yuehua and Starship might be parting ways when it comes to the groups' next contract renewal. iirc it'll sometime in the next 1-2 years. I just want more solo Meiqi content. Her solos have always been great. Helios and her collaboration with Justin were god-tier tracks

:LovePar:

I already want HJSN back together (under better management ofc) and they haven't even been gone for 6 months yet...
I guess I know how PD101 stans feel now

:okbye:

TT I would not consider WJSN as one of the groups where I stan or are one of my ultimates, but Xuanyi, Cheng Xiao, Meiqi, Yeonjung, Luda and Seola are all the love of my lives and I love them a lot. And I have their songs in my computer as well. Still can't help but miss the girls, if you know what I mean?
In the same time I am glad that they are doing a lot better in China because I think that they would fall into the shadow in WJSN and OT13 had some of the worst line distribution around (but then again it is Starship, SISTAR was known for that either). But I also miss OT13 and I feel like what Yuehua is doing, is also wrong business-wise. And at least I wish that both companies updated us in the current situation and just gave a closure to the fans. Now they are just toying with the fans at this moment.
But I trust Xuanyi and I have a feeling that her solo is going to be amazing. And we will receive Meiqi next after Xuanyi.
LOLOLOL. It will be even worse later on trust me
I always stanned only female groups for PD101. I think I am going to stan Japanese PD101 GG if they ever deliver us on that.
Even right now I am excited for BonBon Girls 303!

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭485,109
TT I would not consider WJSN as one of the groups where I stan or are one of my ultimates, but Xuanyi, Cheng Xiao, Meiqi, Yeonjung, Luda and Seola are all the love of my lives and I love them a lot. And I have their songs in my computer as well. Still can't help but miss the girls, if you know what I mean?
In the same time I am glad that they are doing a lot better in China because I think that they would fall into the shadow in WJSN and OT13 had some of the worst line distribution around (but then again it is Starship, SISTAR was known for that either). But I also miss OT13 and I feel like what Yuehua is doing, is also wrong business-wise. And at least I wish that both companies updated us in the current situation and just gave a closure to the fans. Now they are just toying with the fans at this moment.
But I trust Xuanyi and I have a feeling that her solo is going to be amazing. And we will receive Meiqi next after Xuanyi.
LOLOLOL. It will be even worse later on trust me
I always stanned only female groups for PD101. I think I am going to stan Japanese PD101 GG if they ever deliver us on that.
Even right now I am excited for BonBon Girls 303!

I totally get that. Even if I don't stan meixuan's OG group, I totally want the fans to get closure.
I feel like it's similar to the winwin situation in WayV and 127, where he was pulled from the group w/o any prior notice only for SM to never address any of it. This is essentially what Yuehua is doing rn, though it's not as shocking as the winwin situation was imho.

meixuan were clearly wasted in WJSN, esp. Meiqi, but tbh who wouldn't be the they have a whole Yoojung skdskdjjk
I almost never stan produce group, HJSN was my first and I started standing after produce concluded >_<
YTSN303 is amazing, "Ahead of A Super Warning" was fantastic!

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,618,528
I totally get that. Even if I don't stan meixuan's OG group, I totally want the fans to get closure.
I feel like it's similar to the winwin situation in WayV and 127, where he was pulled from the group w/o any prior notice only for SM to never address any of it. This is essentially what Yuehua is doing rn, though it's not as shocking as the winwin situation was imho.

meixuan were clearly wasted in WJSN, esp. Meiqi, but tbh who wouldn't be the they have a whole Yoojung skdskdjjk
I almost never stan produce group, HJSN was my first and I started standing after produce concluded >_<
YTSN303 is amazing, "Ahead of A Super Warning" was fantastic!

I don't understand what happened between Winwin and NCT 127, and SM is ignoring/dodging that. They literally even forced members not to even mention him, lol.
But SM is allergic to any kind of excuses or having to answer fans. Either way, I am happy with WayV, they are doing well and have picked up an amazing sound for them. I was very worried after Regular because it is not my most favorite song, but so far WayV has the best sound for me in NCT discography.

I am angry about the line distribution. But then again I had the same pet peeve with other Starship's girl group SISTAR where 80% Hyolyn, 15% Soyou, 4% Bora and 1% Dasom. They are not good with them. But Butterfly seems to be a lot better. But I imagine if it was still OT13, it would not be much better.
I love the instrumental for Ahead of A Super Warning!!
And finally Sally gets to shine :heartublob: :heartublob:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭485,109
I don't understand what happened between Winwin and NCT 127, and SM is ignoring/dodging that. They literally even forced members not to even mention him, lol.
But SM is allergic to any kind of excuses or having to answer fans. Either way, I am happy with WayV, they are doing well and have picked up an amazing sound for them. I was very worried after Regular because it is not my most favorite song, but so far WayV has the best sound for me in NCT discography.

I am angry about the line distribution. But then again I had the same pet peeve with other Starship's girl group SISTAR where 80% Hyolyn, 15% Soyou, 4% Bora and 1% Dasom. They are not good with them. But Butterfly seems to be a lot better. But I imagine if it was still OT13, it would not be much better.
I love the instrumental for Ahead of A Super Warning!!
And finally Sally gets to shine :heartublob: :heartublob:

idek why SM can't commit and either tell the fans whether or not he's out of the group. They're basically stringing them along at this point.
NCT 2020 is not something I'm super excited for either bc if they even include WayV in any capacity, they're basically going to glorified background dancers with little to no lines. Just give me a new WayV album lmao

I'm super satisfied with Bon Bon Girls, one of the most solid line-ups from recent survival shows where 4/7 are solid vocalists that can hold their own. Plus Xuanxuan got into the final group!

Sally finally having a job will always be amazing. She's really shining there. Jellyfish essentially let her waste away for years.

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,618,528
idek why SM can't commit and either tell the fans whether or not he's out of the group. They're basically stringing them along at this point.
NCT 2020 is not something I'm super excited for either bc if they even include WayV in any capacity, they're basically going to glorified background dancers with little to no lines. Just give me a new WayV album lmao

I'm super satisfied with Bon Bon Girls, one of the most solid line-ups from recent survival shows where 4/7 are solid vocalists that can hold their own. Plus Xuanxuan got into the final group!

Sally finally having a job will always be amazing. She's really shining there. Jellyfish essentially let her waste away for years.

I think that it's 'too much of a time' has gone by for them to even say something, or they did this on the purpose. They dragged it out until they feel like they shouldn't be saying this today when they could have said that before, you know?
WayV album was fantastic, I just want a second one or at least a repackage. But every single song was a title track worthy.

Lol Jellyfish wasted all of their talent away except Mina and Sejeong's. Can see why they would promote Mina and Sejeong the most, but the girls didn't deserve to be this neglected and to be so badly overlooked and underpromoted. It was on them to promote them and make sure that they shine.
Jellyfish dumb company. How dirty they have done to Gugudan makes me sad for them, at least give fans an update.. For some reason I feel like Korean companies are just too allergic to make any announcements.

Top Bottom