Musketeers Club - 2024

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,618,528
I would like to make a special announcement in regards to my marriage with Golden.

We tried but it was not enough,
And due to the busy schedules and because we both live so far away from each other,
We both decided to end our marriage on best terms (and not due to Among Us as the rumors might say so).
I wish Goldie all the best in her life and hoping that she is happy in her future life.

Thank you for your support and unconditional love towards us,
Chococo's Lawyer Coco Lee.

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,031,395
Pronouns
idk
9G8zu10.gif

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,650
An exciting Seri tooth update. It didn't need to come out, after much MUCH drilling, she was able to tidy it up and give me a freaking gigantic filling. I now essentially have a completely silver molar, but hey i got to keep it so who cares.

I just spilled a drink entirely down myself in public forgetting half my face is still numb :doge:

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
Looks good
:peepopbirthday:
An exciting Seri tooth update. It didn't need to come out, after much MUCH drilling, she was able to tidy it up and give me a freaking gigantic filling. I now essentially have a completely silver molar, but hey i got to keep it so who cares.

I just spilled a drink entirely down myself in public forgetting half my face is still numb :doge:
Sjksjsjjs LEWL

Top Bottom