MedicationHelps87

I have left h+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,507,551
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh of course, how could I forget :poggers:
"Think You Can Take Me?" / "Don't Forget Me!" are catchphrases said by the enemy-type Ardanian Soldiers in the 2017 RPG video game Xenoblade Chronicles 2 released for the Nintendo Switch. Following the release of the game, they became infamous for their over the top accents and repetitive voice clips resulting in many videos mocking them.

Also.... ^ which makes me laugh everytime I play the game.

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,031,395
Pronouns
idk
Wow the Bachelor finale was... something :sweat:
I did not watch. But do tell what happened
0c4.gif

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭1,155,150
Pronouns
She/Her
I did not watch. But do tell what happened
0c4.gif
So the bachelor (matt) picked this lady named Rachael. Well, Rachael has had some racially insensitive moments in her life, that weren't too long ago (around 2018). One of the biggest ones was that she attended some party called an "Antebellum/Old South" party, which just celebrates the time before the civil war (some of these parties are even on actual plantations, tho i don't know if the one she attended was on one). These parties were actually banned by the frat in 2016 (probably because these parties are basically just celebrations of that time and the confederacy), but her chapter(?) idk what they're called still held one. It's important to note that Matt is black. He found out about these things after the show aired and was hurt since he loved her. He didn't give the whole story it seems, but based on the way he was acting and what he did say, it seemed like Rachael wasn't understanding why those things were hurtful to him so he ended the relationship. But, we'll probably never really know what went down. He basically was saying that she needed to work on herself because ultimately it's not his responsibility to make her see why these things are racially insensitive and she needs to put in the work herself/want it for herself.

The host was so awkward and he was like "Care to share one final embrace?" hdhjdhdg
Matt was looking BROKEN and you ask him if he wants to embrace a woman that he broke up with about two weeks ago dgdghjdf PLS
Matt was having a hard time speaking on the subject and she kept caressing him and trying to hold his hand and it was just awkward to watch :shame:
girl GIVE IT UP!
She was also doing that little sniffing thing with her nose, but i didn't hear any boogers but anyways hfhfbkfd​

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,031,395
Pronouns
idk
So the bachelor (matt) picked this lady named Rachael. Well, Rachael has had some racially insensitive moments in her life, that weren't too long ago (around 2018). One of the biggest ones was that she attended some party called an "Antebellum/Old South" party, which just celebrates the time before the civil war (some of these parties are even on actual plantations, tho i don't know if the one she attended was on one). These parties were actually banned by the frat in 2016 (probably because these parties are basically just celebrations of that time and the confederacy), but her chapter(?) idk what they're called still held one. It's important to note that Matt is black. He found out about these things after the show aired and was hurt since he loved her. He didn't give the whole story it seems, but based on the way he was acting and what he did say, it seemed like Rachael wasn't understanding why those things were hurtful to him so he ended the relationship. But, we'll probably never really know what went down. He basically was saying that she needed to work on herself because ultimately it's not his responsibility to make her see why these things are racially insensitive and she needs to put in the work herself/want it for herself.

The host was so awkward and he was like "Care to share one final embrace?" hdhjdhdg
Matt was looking BROKEN and you ask him if he wants to embrace a woman that he broke up with about two weeks ago dgdghjdf PLS
Matt was having a hard time speaking on the subject and she kept caressing him and trying to hold his hand and it was just awkward to watch :shame:
girl GIVE IT UP!
She was also doing that little sniffing thing with her nose, but i didn't hear any boogers but anyways hfhfbkfd​
Ooh. Oooohh.

tumblr_nfi9cwQoe71tiviq0o2_400.gif

Top Bottom