Musketeers Club - 2024

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
That past tense use scares me jkjk. A lot of bands I am not into as much either as before, groups same but not band.
I loved them at debut, liked all the music, the girls were always active... I wonder if newer blinks even know there was a time when BP did regular group vlives. All of them, together, just goofing around.
:doge:

I basically lost interest once they just became models with a year between music releases. They are however, responsible for me even being here now, and discovering loads of groups i now love. soooo I'll always have a little soft spot for them, Jisoo at least kek

MedicationHelps87

I have left h+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,507,551
Pronouns
He/Him
I loved them at debut, liked all the music, the girls were always active... I wonder if newer blinks even know there was a time when BP did regular group vlives. All of them, together, just goofing around.
:doge:

I basically lost interest once they just became models with a year between music releases. They are however, responsible for me even being here now, and discovering loads of groups i now love. soooo I'll always have a little soft spot for them, Jisoo at least kek
Jisoo can do anything she wants. That cutie pie <3
I don't mind that fun stuff they do on clips or interviews have you etc etc.

I love interviews, serious or goofing around.
Could lose myself in them for ages, iffff I didn't have to find work and live a life.

also vlives seem expensive? Are they? Like you give the celebrity money?

Last edited:

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
Huh? Are you confusing it with something else? Everything I've ever done on vlive was 100% free

cos it's embarrassing to be one
Cause Army has a bad name :sejeongcry: :feelsblankie:
DismalSlimyAdeliepenguin-size_restricted.gif

Your secret is safe with me, return to your hidden shame

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭1,155,150
Pronouns
She/Her
Jisoo can do anything she wants. That cutie pie <3
I don't mind that fun stuff they do on clips or interviews have you etc etc.

I love interviews, serious or goofing around.
Could lose myself in them for ages, iffff I didn't have to find work and live a life.

vlives are free broadcasts! sometimes groups have content available for vlive+, but everything else is free :poggers:
money isn't necessary :poggers:

MedicationHelps87

I have left h+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,507,551
Pronouns
He/Him
vlives are free broadcasts! sometimes groups have content available for vlive+, but everything else is free :poggers:
money isn't necessary :poggers:
Ah free is good. I was thinking it was one of those pay to perform things. But virtual.

@Seriously yes I was lol

Last edited:

MedicationHelps87

I have left h+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,507,551
Pronouns
He/Him
I was just thinking this game is disappointingly UNcreepy. Then the next section strips you of all your stuff and throws you in a haunted mansion, belonging to a woman who makes clockwork dolls... I- I want giant vampire mommy back
:peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket:
Someone is playing resident evil the village :eek:

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,026,750
I was just thinking this game is disappointingly UNcreepy. Then the next section strips you of all your stuff and throws you in a haunted mansion, belonging to a woman who makes clockwork dolls... I- I want giant vampire mommy back
:peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket:
donna beneviento is a baddie​

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭1,155,150
Pronouns
She/Her
My mom was asking me if I knew what the slang the kids are saying was called “fat boy” and I was like “no??”
So then she described to me how it was used. My two guy cousins were playing around with my girl cousin telling her she needs a boyfriend and then the older one was like, “no! She needs a fat boy”
My mom was like, “I asked what it meant and they told me it’s just a boy you have sex with” HDGHSJ
Girl you mean a F@!$ boy 💀

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
My mom was asking me if I knew what the slang the kids are saying was called “fat boy” and I was like “no??”
So then she described to me how it was used. My two guy cousins were playing around with my girl cousin telling her she needs a boyfriend and then the older one was like, “no! She needs a fat boy”
My mom was like, “I asked what it meant and they told me it’s just a boy you have sex with” HDGHSJ
Girl you mean a F@!$ boy 💀
It's our job to educate our clueless parents. I explained scissoring to my mum not too long ago, because she overheard the office gays joking about it.
:teehee:

Top Bottom