Musketeers Club - 2024

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
So, this is gonna be weird, but my friend here is sure she saw you on OH and can't figure out who are you, so if you don't mind telling your username before she drives me crazy
i'm pretty much nugu on OH tho, so i don't think i am who she saw. i've also changed my name several times on OH: meltrosz / I'm Gonna Be A Star / I'm Finally A Star

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
i'm pretty much nugu on OH tho, so i don't think i am who she saw. i've also changed my name several times on OH: meltrosz / I'm Gonna Be A Star / I'm Finally A Star
Thank you so much for saving me! Where did you hang out on OH?
You fucking madman
Who my dear?

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Thank you so much for saving me! Where did you hang out on OH?
mostly just Twice MT and random Charts & Sales threads. I venture to Celebrity News & Gossips from time to time as well. Am I who she thought I was?

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,300
Oof, my new red look snaps hard...
YearlyDistinctHornshark-size_restricted.gif

Mimi

ayK Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,350
Oooooh i think ive seen you around...you didnt play games before right? It's nice that you are joining now....if i was you i would be so panicked but you were calm and composed!! Slayyy <3 post here lots and join the superior army!!

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Oooooh i think ive seen you around...you didnt play games before right? It's nice that you are joining now....if i was you i would be so panicked but you were calm and composed!! Slayyy <3 post here lots and join the superior army!!
Wow i was recognized :sejeongcry: yasss validation

Yep aside from Minority Rules last Tuesday(?) i’ve never played forum games. And i was panicking for scavenger hunt at first especially since i don’t even know NCT members lol.

Mimi

ayK Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,350
Wow i was recognized :sejeongcry: yasss validation

Yep aside from Minority Rules last Tuesday(?) i’ve never played forum games. And i was panicking for scavenger hunt at first especially since i don’t even know NCT members lol.
Awww that's normal nw!!
I was rushing to make it on time myself kek
Let's play lots together from now on~

Did you know about the existence of MC before?
:hehe:

Lmao when you posted another group member sgjdudhjdjdbjd Rennie must have been screaming!!
I wanted to laugh but no9 was so stressful graaaah dhhdhdbxh

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Did you know about the existence of MC before?
:hehe:

Lmao when you posted another group member sgjdudhjdjdbjd Rennie must have been screaming!!
I wanted to laugh but no9 was so stressful graaaah dhhdhdbxh
in OH, no. but in H+, i have ventured here before. but then i saw the OP and i thought this was some exclusive high class thingy club where everyone knows each other and you need an invitation or smth. But then someone recruited me to a cult and directed me here. (@Baby Pickle)

i felt so bad with that mistake lmao. good think stinkerbell found the right pic :sweat:

Top Bottom