Musketeers Club - 2024

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Going to bed soon guys, thx for all the love and the laughs today.
Its been a while since I was really active in a forum but you guys brought a lot of fun back for me :hearteu:
See ya tomorrow

Eyyy it was fun having someone new, it's weird having the thread so quiet, the move from OH has been interesting hgjfhkdfg

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,450
With Seri's help, the OP has finally been updated
Ok, it's pretty cute i'll admit. :yoosmile:
Its been a while since I was really active in a forum but you guys brought a lot of fun back for me :hearteu:
See ya tomorrow
Sleep well, i should really do the same soon.
InfantileWildDotterel-size_restricted.gif

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
Because you got me editing images... :wut:
As if you ever sleep at decent time
See ya tomorrow
Nighty night Chaos ♡♡♡♡ sweet dreams!

tiny.watermelon

Cizennie Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭359,540
A Guide to the MC by MiatheiKonic
Ren - leader that no one listens to or respects, we often make fun of her. But she is really sweet, and works hard for us. She stans NCT Dream, Seventeen, all produces ever. She is Taylor Swift enthusiast. Her music taste is pure trash, her only bright spot is NCT Dream and SVT. Tragic flop with weird apostrophes obsession.

Seri - Ren's fave, Mimi's son. Recently learned differences between your and you're (we are all so proud). Dreamcatcher enthusiast. Sori stan. Nugu lady lover at best. His only male group is Ateez. He is gfx talented, and has crazy obsession with purple and colors.

Mia - psycho, crazy, sweet, drunk. Resident menininist here. Drama queen. Hates Ren so much. Married to Zac (Beefy). Tragic flop

Mimi/rosaelis - our hottest greek goddess. So nice it phisically hurts. Stans EXO, knows all groups ever. Is funny as hell. Always support us all. Sunshine, heart and soul of this thread. Also tragically flops at english sometimes, but we love her. She is also Cactus and Dogo, her other personalities. Uses "kyaaaaaa" and talks in uwu.

Tiny - resident watermelon. Is clown and yeehaw. Stans NCT, listens to every group. Has weirdest phrases ever. Ten is her ult but she clowns him and never acknlwledges him, and will also quote this saying she doesn't have ults, or "Ten? Ewww". She is so funny istg I can't with her sometimes!

Ego - whole mess, resident weeb, enjoys alcohol and coffee even tho she is too young for that. Has a list of 67 million wifeus and husbandos. Stans no real people. Is bi*chy and problematic lmao. Stans Vixx, Akmu, that's it I guess lmao. Will also spam anime like nobody's business, and make us watch animes with her even tho we don't want.

Zac/beefy - my wife. Whole sunshine, is so supportive of us all. The Boyz stan, Oh My Girl stan, plus more. Is crazily talented, I love showing off my sigs when she makes them. Nowadays busy, but visits us whenever she can, we are a family after all. Listens to all our long ass rants, and always tries to help us. She loves me, so much, and I love her, so much. Is weirdly good at games, was mvp for recent OH event. I am proud!

Satan/sweetea - gfx queen, games queen. Vixx stan. Is so nice and makes this cult fun. Is probably holer of solo braincell we have all together, she keeps it real.

Llama/ softest bun - gfx queen, nicest person to have around, will always make you feel welcomed and comfortable. Monsta X, particularly Jooheon stan. Also stans jpop. Is Molang supremacist and has crazy amount of Molang gifs. Loves to call us butts and Lindas. Is inventor of "kekeke" laugh.

Lemon - angel, angel, angel, angel. She is my MC bias. I will try not to be cheesy so lemme just say she is funniest ninja ever. Never here, but when someone mentions NCT/WayV/Winwin, she is right here. When someone needs help woth anything gfx, she is here. Stans NCT, her ults are dead, JJCC. Also stans Monsta X. Her taste is most respectable here, literally queen of taste.

Pickle - supreme leader that rebelled. Maknae of cult. Kyungsoo stan, nowadays BTS stan too. Is messy AF, but also nice and makes you feel welcomed. She is a reason why I am here.

Aki - not a part of cult but also part of cult AF. Another angel, painfully nice. Games enthusiast. Seventeen stan. She is literally most supportive friend ever. Every user has crush on her. If you are not jealous of Galaxy for being her wife, idk what you doing, but you will end up being jealous of Galaxy.

Sandwich - my baby. Cutest user ever. You will never get bored of talking with her. She loves her friends so much and is always ready to protect them and tries her damn hardest to make everyone welcomed and comfortable. She is NCT stan, huge Yuta enthusiast. Interested in other groups. Softest hard stan you will ever see.

We have more cult members but they still don't have acc here

NO I DONT HAVE ULTS and someone add i have 5 bias and doyoung is my god :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry:

Top Bottom