⨭2,025,500
Back to my plankton set
RqLRznD.gif

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭453,050
You know the usual, wasting time reading manga instead of hw and constantly forgetting things :wootonew:
and I hope you've gone to the doctor because jaw popping sounds horrible
my jaw has popped off-and-on for years. i've brought it up before to my previous dentist but they didn't seem concerned. then again, i didn't like my previous dentist so maybe i should ask someone else about it. lol

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,166,685
Pronouns
They/Them
my jaw has popped off-and-on for years. i've brought it up before to my previous dentist but they didn't seem concerned. then again, i didn't like my previous dentist so maybe i should ask someone else about it. lol
adjsksjskjskk YES you should! Don't want your jaw to lock up or dislocate
And I didn't think dentist handled jaw problems tbh, thought it was like your general doctor or something :JudgyDubu:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭453,050
adjsksjskjskk YES you should! Don't want your jaw to lock up or dislocate
And I didn't think dentist handled jaw problems tbh, thought it was like your general doctor or something :JudgyDubu:
i don't know if they do or don't, but i brought it up at the time because i didn't know if a teeth related issue could have caused it and i just didn't realize it or something.

Qq3QWmi.gif

but yeah, guess i'll bring it up with my doctor when i see them later this year.

Top Bottom