Musketeers Club - 2024

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,167,785
Pronouns
They/Them
Not at Zac coming for me for never being Eric biased when she dropped him as soon as he changed hair colour :sip:
At least I made an attempt and was there for him when he HAD NO ONE
While he was off in a ditch somewhere hungry and alone. You were talkin about a p*ssy l*cker, I can not :lurk2:

I had a vague recollection of fork guy :teehee:
I remembered thirsting over him once with Mia so I searched for it :teehee:

Sin and watch :teehee:

We love the love of Mia's life! Stan talented coochie licker :peepopbirthday:
You people disgust me to my core, y'all should've locked this vile video into the darkest parts of your mind and left it there.
Truly disturbed

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,026,400
Just left TBZ to die so you guys won't bickering anymore
Problem solved
We can't let Juyeon die
595038506695262220.gif

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
While he was off in a ditch somewhere hungry and alone. You were talkin about a p*ssy l*cker, I can not :lurk2:

You people disgust me to my core, y'all should've locked this vile video into the darkest parts of your mind and left it there.
Truly disturbed
Ajsnjysnisbs you are so dramatic lmao, Eric's blonde hair attracted stans, like it attracted you! Rest at least had decency to stay his fans! You showed him stars and let him die afterwards, that's worse than never even stanning him!!!

At least we show love to this man, he needs it! If it was you, you would let him die in a ditch!

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,700

Truly disturbed
beefy ur sending me

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,200
2019 has had some crap as we are all aware, but today friends, i have my new nomination for worst track of the year...

This is potentially the worst thing i've heard all year, which pains me, because i like Jessi.............. But this on every level ain't it.
I KNOW sis can actually rhyme, so the fuck is this wack shit? If this is what Pnation wants her to drop, i'll skip.
I imagine certain people cough Goldie cough will probably eat this trash up tho.​

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭1,155,150
Pronouns
She/Her
2019 has had some crap as we are all aware, but today friends, i have my new nomination for worst track of the year...

This is potentially the worst thing i've heard all year, which pains me, because i like Jessi.............. But this on every level ain't it.
I KNOW sis can actually rhyme, so the fuck is this wack shit? If this is what Pnation wants her to drop, i'll skip.
I imagine certain people cough Goldie cough will probably eat this trash up tho.​

Sal ki is worse :wow:
At least I can twerk to drip

Top Bottom