Musketeers Club - 2024

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
The Boyz + Ikon + Everglow = the closest holy trinity we’ll ever see.
I love seeing all your Mia love, this is the best character development :bakacat:

omg....Shinhwa.....yes but YGE seems like a petty bitch so let’s hope for the best.
I am a sucker for ggs which concepts I love. Honestly I might hype my ngs, but when I love a gg comeback, I will announce it on national tv! Because girls I stan are not much so I have to :wow:

I am not familiar enough with artists leaving agencies and talking about rights on group name. Both Shinhwa and Sechskies left long ago (or disbanded) so idk, I want to see what will happen with EXID name, I have my bois that promised to be back so I wanna spoil myself to see how are the chances of them keeping "b.a.p" :omgwhat:
It'd be more honorable if she made an effort to keep it active :yoosmile:
Shhh let ha game on OH :yoosmile: she really did ditch thread....

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,168,285
Pronouns
They/Them
I am a sucker for ggs which concepts I love. Honestly I might hype my ngs, but when I love a gg comeback, I will announce it on national tv! Because girls I stan are not much so I have to :wow:

I am not familiar enough with artists leaving agencies and talking about rights on group name. Both Shinhwa and Sechskies left long ago (or disbanded) so idk, I want to see what will happen with EXID name, I have my bois that promised to be back so I wanna spoil myself to see how are the chances of them keeping "b.a.p" :omgwhat:

Shhh let ha game on OH :yoosmile: she really did ditch thread....
Do you like girl crush?
Europe may not ready for your message and the gospel you will be teaching......But I will anticipate seeing you on television very soon, make sure to record it for everyone

TSE seems like another petty company, perhaps they can drop the dots and simply become BAP. Prayers [2]

Also you called me out on that thread so you better be prepared to fight
Let me pretend to be an Eric stan in peace
tumblr_otxi8408aI1u6n38po1_500.gif

miatheikonic

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
Do you like girl crush?
Europe may not ready for your message and the gospel you will be teaching......But I will anticipate seeing you on television very soon, make sure to record it for everyone

TSE seems like another petty company, perhaps they can drop the dots and simply become BAP. Prayers [2]

Also you called me out on that thread so you better be prepared to fight
Let me pretend to be an Eric stan in peace
Hmm I am not even sure what to consider as girl crush, apparently Loona's last song was it and I thought it is more hip-hop, same for BP :sweat: it is case to case basis lmao

I will give them education on Banana Allergy Monkey as people seem to dislike and it's iconic :omgwhat:

I will stan BAP, let's hope :wow: hopefully they have rights on songs as leader wrote almost every

Ajnyjdndixjx look, maybe you are just Juyeon akgae Zac :yoosmile:

Last edited:

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,168,285
Pronouns
They/Them
Hmm I am not even sure what to consider as girl crush, apparently Loona's last song was it and I thought it is more hip-hop, same for BP :sweat: it is case to case basis lmao

I will give them education on Banana Allergy Monkey as people seem to dislike and it's iconic :omgwhat:

I will stan BAP, let's hope :wow: hopefully they have rights on songs as leader wrote almost every

Ajnyjdndixjx look, remember when you said "Bowon is a fuxking Juyeon akgae!", mayhaps you are too :yoosmile:
So What is the 2nd best gg song this year! I was wondering why you don't like BP they seem within your taste range

BANANA ALLERGY MONKEY IS A CULTURAL RESET, WHOEVER HATES IT NEEDS TO BE [redacted] You keep preaching Mia!!!

ADJSKJKJSK MIA DELETE THIS DONT DO AN EXPOSE LIKE THIS HERE
Why are you setting me up tonight?

and there's nothing wrong with being a Juyeon akgae
Perhaps you should give it a try

miatheikonic

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
So What is the 2nd best gg song this year! I was wondering why you don't like BP they seem within your taste range

BANANA ALLERGY MONKEY IS A CULTURAL RESET, WHOEVER HATES IT NEEDS TO BE [redacted] You keep preaching Mia!!!

ADJSKJKJSK MIA DELETE THIS DONT DO AN EXPOSE LIKE THIS HERE
Why are you setting me up tonight?

and there's nothing wrong with being a Juyeon akgae
Perhaps you should give it a try
What is the first? Dun Dun? I would have to agree on this order! I am obsessing over them! But also, contrary to my sworn dislike on gfriend releases I realised a year ago, I actually like Crossroads!
And you can't be serious!!!!! I literally stan BP :yoosmile:

I was watching a video of some youtuber few days ago counting 10 worst releases of kpop each year, BAM made it to list, I was quite triggered, and then I realised liking BAM is unpopular :omgwhat:

Najyjsjsb I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU DITCHING A NUGU FOR A POPULAR ONE!!!! :sejeongcry: you would make me stan Eric when I got in tbz, and now you want me to be Juyeon akgae :sejeongcry: I am happy with fork man!

STAN

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,168,285
Pronouns
They/Them
What is the first? Dun Dun? I would have to agree on this order! I am obsessing over them! But also, contrary to my sworn dislike on gfriend releases I realised a year ago, I actually like Crossroads!
And you can't be serious!!!!! I literally stan BP :yoosmile:

I was watching a video of some youtuber few days ago counting 10 worst releases of kpop each year, BAM made it to list, I was quite triggered, and then I realised liking BAM is unpopular :omgwhat:

Najyjsjsb I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU DITCHING A NUGU FOR A POPULAR ONE!!!! :sejeongcry: you would make me stan Eric when I got in tbz, and now you want me to be Juyeon akgae :sejeongcry: I am happy with fork man!

STAN

ofc it's Dun Dun :wootonew:and Crossroads? Arguably their most boring title track? Questionable
I honestly can not tell if you stan BP at this point. Is this sarcasm?

The Youtuber is absolutely correct. BAM is a Bboom Bboom rehash with a Childish Gambino rap spliced in.

YOU DID THE SAME THING! I CAMPAIGNED FOR ERIC SO HE WOULD AT LEAST ONE STAN BUT LOOK WHAT HAPPENED.
Maybe you're just afraid you'll end up stanning Juyeon.....well.....
Listen, I love Younghoon but he can fuck off. I will promptly be reporting this post :angry:

miatheikonic

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
ofc it's Dun Dun :wootonew:and Crossroads? Arguably their most boring title track? Questionable
I honestly can not tell if you stan BP at this point. Is this sarcasm?

The Youtuber is absolutely correct. BAM is a Bboom Bboom rehash with a Childish Gambino rap spliced in.

YOU DID THE SAME THING! I CAMPAIGNED FOR ERIC SO HE WOULD AT LEAST ONE STAN BUT LOOK WHAT HAPPENED.
Maybe you're just afraid you'll end up stanning Juyeon.....well.....
Listen, I love Younghoon but he can fuck off. I will promptly be reporting this post :angry:
I- only relevant gfriend track ffs Zac! What do you consider their best?

I am BP stan lmao, I literally posted spreadsheet on cord of all my groups and biases, whatever do you mean you didn't study it closely :TzuyuKek: my bias is Jennie!

I- janyjsnsis IT WAS MUCH MORE THAN IT BEEFY!!!! BAM INVENTED NEW WORLD OF KPOP!!!!

No one would notice him because you said he looks good smh :yoosmile:

Wonder if my link is against the rules for real :omgwhat:

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,168,285
Pronouns
They/Them
I- only relevant gfriend track ffs Zac! What do you consider their best?

I am BP stan lmao, I literally posted spreadsheet on cord of all my groups and biases, whatever do you mean you didn't study it closely :TzuyuKek: my bias is Jennie!

I- janyjsnsis IT WAS MUCH MORE THAN IT BEEFY!!!! BAM INVENTED NEW WORLD OF KPOP!!!!

No one would notice him because you said he looks good smh :yoosmile:

Wonder if my link is against the rules for real :omgwhat:
There's Naverilla, Sunny Summer and Time For the Moon Night are close contenders. Gfriend has an amazing discography thinking about it now

omg adksjksjkj this is news, big news, unexpected news, no words. We learn something new every day, wow.....

A whole new world of questionable music choices, yes!

Not notice who? Eric? His rapping and that scene with Kyu will draw in all the fangirls, my work here is done even if I didn't do shit!

Ask one of the mods and see if they can ban you for that. Or make it so you can never post it again :wootonew:

EQYTRACU0AIWFrG

A win for Parasite Nation​
I'm so fucking happy they didn't snub them

miatheikonic

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
There's Naverilla, Sunny Summer and Time For the Moon Night are close contenders. Gfriend has an amazing discography thinking about it now

omg adksjksjkj this is news, big news, unexpected news, no words. We learn something new every day, wow.....

A whole new world of questionable music choices, yes!

Not notice who? Eric? His rapping and that scene with Kyu will draw in all the fangirls, my work here is done even if I didn't do shit!

Ask one of the mods and see if they can ban you for that. Or make it so you can never post it again :wootonew:

I'm so fucking happy they didn't snub them
I will mayhaps give them a listen for you :jinjudge:

I- I stanned like 3 ggs before omg, you should be able to remember all 3, Mamamoo queens, Blackpink queens, Idle queens!

Are you serious on BAM????? SMH I TRUSTED YOU!

It is his work done for rapping! You did nothing! However I will make sure to praise that part in icymi so people stan :wow:

I will ask them when the time for them to meet fork man comes, may not be that soo

Also I didn't see you replied to me so I just replied to Seri, sorry :sejeongcry:

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,168,285
Pronouns
They/Them
90 Day Fiancé is an absolute mess rn eye-
:Slime:
is the season finally getting spicy? I dropped it after the first couple of eps :Slime:

I will mayhaps give them a listen for you :jinjudge:

I- I stanned like 3 ggs before omg, you should be able to remember all 3, Mamamoo queens, Blackpink queens, Idle queens!

Are you serious on BAM????? SMH I TRUSTED YOU!

It is his work done for rapping! You did nothing! However I will make sure to praise that part in icymi so people stan :wow:

I will ask them when the time for them to meet fork man comes, may not be that soo

Also I didn't see you replied to me so I just replied to Seri, sorry :sejeongcry:
You should give all their songs a listen honestly

All the groups I avoid no wonder I never knew any of this (except for Solar, ya love her)

Bboom Bboom >>>>> I'm So Hot >>>>>>>> Bam wth were they thinking

addhjsksjksj he got more parts here, hopefully, everyone's third eye will be awakened. Bless the people of H+ with your propaganda queen!

You haven't shown the staff that video yet? Chop to it then and expose yourself
siptea.gif

miatheikonic

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
You should give all their songs a listen honestly

All the groups I avoid no wonder I never knew any of this (except for Solar, ya love her)

Bboom Bboom >>>>> I'm So Hot >>>>>>>> Bam wth were they thinking

addhjsksjksj he got more parts here, hopefully, everyone's third eye will be awakened. Bless the people of H+ with your propaganda queen!

You haven't shown the staff that video yet? Chop to it then and expose yourself
siptea.gif
I will see if I can spare a few minutes of my life to listen to others :yoosmile:

I listen to 3 ggs and you avoid all 3, shame on you Zac!!!!

Why you comparing BAM to Momoland songs :TzuyuKek:

I will bring him fans you never did :wow: I never mention individual member in icymi but it's time for first times!

Annsndjdns when we discuss banner, I will reason him with that video, they might hate me and him but hey :TzuyuKek:

Top Bottom