im waiting for the oven to heat up so i can eat dinner
oooh gn bobo!
3x_73.gif

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
Will I be waiting for nct comeback to change my set? Or try something with queen Moonbyul, or The Boyz ..... possibilities are endless.....I may even fully get into Victon before their soon comeback so maybe I wait for them too

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭453,050

057484f51a44aa3c62047ae83526eae3ca23ae4a.gif

The excellence, the quality, the trashiness, the bangerz, she had it all. I'm so sorry Boa, I'm so sorry every one ignores your bomb-ass English discography sent from the Lord himself. It is a fucking shame we do not make music like this anymore. Take me back to the time of questionable lyrics and dirty instrumentals! Take me back to the worst era for pop culture!​

yes

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,167,785
Pronouns
They/Them

3x_73.gif

to all the Sarahs out there

Will I be waiting for nct comeback to change my set? Or try something with queen Moonbyul, or The Boyz ..... possibilities are endless.....I may even fully get into Victon before their soon comeback so maybe I wait for them too
VICTON???!?!??!? You are full of so many surprises

miatheikonic

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
where were you when PDX was goin' on :brbdying:
you could've been a full-time Victon stan by now girl.....good luck stanning! Tell me who your bias is once you get to that point
Nanxjsnsj I am always late!
I am not sure hmm I did kinda binge their variety. People are saying my bias will be Sejun, but then again people were also saying my tbz one would be Sunwoo :TzuyuKek:

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,167,785
Pronouns
They/Them
Nanxjsnsj I am always late!
I am not sure hmm I did kinda binge their variety. People are saying my bias will be Sejun, but then again people were also saying my tbz one would be Sunwoo :TzuyuKek:
hnnn you truly are a wild card when it comes to biases. It's like you don't have a consistent type you stan.....
For example, people would assume you like the quiet emo types, right? But NOPE you stan some of the loudest and energetic idols there are, it's unbelievable :wootonew:

miatheikonic

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
hnnn you truly are a wild card when it comes to biases. It's like you don't have a consistent type you stan.....
For example, people would assume you like the quiet emo types, right? But NOPE you stan some of the loudest and energetic idols there are, it's unbelievable :wootonew:
Jabyjsnsj I assumed at first my type would be main rapper, and then main vocalists mishapps happened.....I assumed my type would be those deep, educated, emo types, but then idiots happened... I guess my type is hyung/unnie line member (minus Bambam and Donghae mishappenings) :TzuyuKek: that is if I stay immune to Byungchan's adorableness

Top Bottom