Musketeers Club - 2024

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,822
PANDORA HEARTS? That hit me right in the nostalgia and it hurts :brbdying:
and the graphics for that video snap, it looks amazing for 10 years old wow

YES! It's one of my favourite series EVER, I got the art books and everything asjkfhaf ugh MochiJun a legend; her art is so beautiful. :peepoblanket:
I'm starting to feel a bit nostalgic too and wanting to reread the series again but I don't want to go through the pain again

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,168,285
Pronouns
They/Them
YES! It's one of my favourite series EVER, I got the art books and everything asjkfhaf ugh MochiJun a legend; her art is so beautiful. :peepoblanket:
I'm starting to feel a bit nostalgic too and wanting to reread the series again but I don't want to go through the pain again
SAME OMG. Artbooks....you're so lucky, her was a fucking masterpiece towards the end just ugh.
Perhaps you should. Sometimes you being tortured pays off plus it's sorta pleasant for a bit :brbdying:
Adjkjksj the way I'm remembering all the tragic shit that went down now, god we're literal masochists

and are you reading Mochijun's new manga? The art is absolutely gorgeous

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,822
SAME OMG. Artbooks....you're so lucky, her was a fucking masterpiece towards the end just ugh.
Perhaps you should. Sometimes you being tortured pays off plus it's sorta pleasant for a bit :brbdying:
Adjkjksj the way I'm remembering all the tragic shit that went down now, god we're literal masochists

and are you reading Mochijun's new manga? The art is absolutely gorgeous
It was such a masterpiece, it was too bad the anime kinda sucked. I would've loved to have more seasons of it :peepoblanket:
sajkfhsf same, whenever I think of Pandora Hearts, I think of all the tragedy that happened.
The Head Hunter arc still KILLS me to this day but it was so brilliant how it all came together.

I was reading it but I stopped because I prefer to reading manga when a lot of chapters are out so I don't have to wait long.
I plan to pick it up soon though!

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,822
we are bound to have a comeback or two before your banner disappears, let's hope for another colorful Clap

I'm hoping for Fallin' Flower to come through!
Judging from the concept photos, it's quite colourful and that's the energy I need

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,168,285
Pronouns
They/Them
It was such a masterpiece, it was too bad the anime kinda sucked. I would've loved to have more seasons of it :peepoblanket:
sajkfhsf same, whenever I think of Pandora Hearts, I think of all the tragedy that happened.
The Head Hunter arc still KILLS me to this day but it was so brilliant how it all came together.

I was reading it but I stopped because I prefer to reading manga when a lot of chapters are out so I don't have to wait long.
I plan to pick it up soon though!
Prayers it'll get the Fruit Baskets treatment and the art snaps just as hard :sanapray:

Head Hunter arc :viva:
The suspense was amazing, the mystery, the thrill, when the puzzle came together tho, damn I really wish it hadn't. That arc truly made me realize how much I was invested in Elliot and Leo whew. Brb crying again after a decade of forgetting it.

ahhhh I get that, binging >>>>>>>>>. For some weird reason, it gets updated rather slowly, rip.

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,168,285
Pronouns
They/Them

Let Daehwi preach for a minute, hold up
tenor.gif

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
I'm hoping for Fallin' Flower to come through!
Judging from the concept photos, it's quite colourful and that's the energy I need
Latest Japanese releases snapped so I am sure Fallin Flower will too, MV quality was never questionable for svt anyways

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Drachma Shop

The Drachma shop will open randomly once or maybe even twice a day, you will be told roughly the exact time e.g 5:30-5:40

The first 3 users to post get 6 Drachma , the following 2 get 3 Drachma, everyone else gets nothing

As the week commences the amount of Drachma given and the number of posters will increase

If someone other than myself opens the shop, that player will get 4 Drachma for doing

You can find the shop opening times

HERE

Their are 10 min intervals because I can post that the 'Shop is Open' at any stage within those 10 mins, your 'here' comment will only count AFTER I have posted and not before even if it's within the 10 mins allocation

First shop opening is in 4.5 hours at 9pm GMT

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
Drachma Shop

The Drachma shop will open randomly once or maybe even twice a day, you will be told roughly the exact time e.g 5:30-5:40

The first 3 users to post get 6 Drachma , the following 2 get 3 Drachma, everyone else gets nothing

As the week commences the amount of Drachma given and the number of posters will increase

If someone other than myself opens the shop, that player will get 4 Drachma for doing

You can find the shop opening times

HERE

Their are 10 min intervals because I can post that the 'Shop is Open' at any stage within those 10 mins, your 'here' comment will only count AFTER I have posted and not before even if it's within the 10 mins allocation

First shop opening is in 4.5 hours at 9pm GMT

Here

Top Bottom