Musketeers Club - 2024

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,700
Okay let me rant about my trip , I hate this virus so much. So we were suppose to go to Korea on the 30th but of course the Airline cancelled and we got a full refund so now my friends want to go direct to Tokyo and only visit Japan :wae:

It's sad but I don't have much of a choice, Korea is a no go zone and we can't wait 3 weeks to book the tickets to see how much might change, I thought it was all settled but now my friends are arguing again cos one of the girls who heavily argued against Korea is going to Spain on Thursday and Spain has 1k ppl with Coronavirus now gdfhjkfdgdf so my other friend was like 'if you can go to Spain , why can't Ren go to Korea?" WHICH IS A VALID POINT

Korea has like 7k ppl infected but the number is dying down , I don't want to go to Korea anymore cos the atmosphere just won't be the same and a lot of the events I wanted have been cancelled anyway so I'd rather go next summer and have a proper 2 week trip in Korea so there is an upside to all this but people love to argue so now everyone is telling my friend to cancel her Spain trip or they won't feel safe with her hjfgkdgfd

I would have defended her but like I don't need to catch a virus ghjfdfg
Hfiggiug im sorry the virus ruined ur trip, but im yelling at ur friends :hehe:

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Hfiggiug im sorry the virus ruined ur trip, but im yelling at ur friends :hehe:

I'm wondering why we're friends right now ghdjfkgdf how do you spend a week lecturing me on this virus and how mean it would be to pass it on as a carrier and then fuck off to Spain where it's just erupted now. Thankfully I'm not too disappointed, I wasn't happy with only getting 4 days in Korea and only Seoul, I was really trying to plan a 2 week trip into those 4 days and it was getting stressful :iwillfightyou:

Now I can actually plan a proper trip to Korea with ppl who want to go there and aren't tagging along just to get to Japan fjkgfdhkjf

But I am still going to be petty enough to give her shit for going to Spain and then I'm going to be like 'don't come near me for 2 weeks!' hgdfjkgfd

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,822
But I am still going to be petty enough to give her shit for going to Spain and then I'm going to be like 'don't come near me for 2 weeks!' hgdfjkgfd

I'd be like that too tbh. :peepoblanket:

My sister lives in London and is travelling to the US next week.
Although it's not as bad as Europe rn, I'm still taking precautions when she comes back from her trip and visits us (if she does visit).

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
I'd be like that too tbh. :peepoblanket:

My sister lives in London and is travelling to the US next week.
Although it's not as bad as Europe rn, I'm still taking precautions when she comes back from her trip and visits us (if she does visit).

I swear is going to have a massive outbreak ghfdjkgdf

they're not even testing people !

Like if they don't test it'll magically go away

Top Bottom