Musketeers Club - 2024

MicrowavedTea

10vely Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭236,462
Just give up....

Agreed, leave us alone like on OH :onggun:

Maybe because she doesn't expect anything from you like decent person expects nothing from your taste

Excuse me, you can't say anything about my taste as long as I am Renjun stan hoe
It's funny to see your post and Zack post below :hehe:

Maybe God also given up on you too :hehe:

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
O-oh, you still interact with people tho so many
I had to go thru cord to find it again, to make sure I didn't miss this whole event. You were the one who actually had it documented lol :bakacat:
Aw, I- :sejeongcry:

I'll never question your taste again, it takes the highest of intellects to like My Pace...that whole era was a fucking blessing.

Nice to hear you're doing good, it's 4th of July here so like a day off :peepopbirthday: and parties
Awww you are so caring :noooo: I don't think I would remember it today honestly :noooo:

My Pace is well liked tho, it is song most stays like

Awww, have fun today 💗

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,170,535
Pronouns
They/Them
Awww you are so caring :noooo: I don't think I would remember it today honestly :noooo:

My Pace is well liked tho, it is song most stays like

Awww, have fun today 💗
We are both lacking when it comes to memory, huhu
Most Stays? Like it? This is news to me
I'll try to :yoosmile: even if the holiday does nothing for me. But yay independence

Lost interest for sometimes already and Bloom Bloom didn't do anything for me so i guess time to say Goodbye
Well, it was fun having you in the fandom while it lasted. Eric has lost his only stan rip
lBpTRAn.gif

Top Bottom