how about you focus on helping poor Baymax carry this team :sip:
DOWN WITH THE DRACHMA SHOP CAPITALIST SYSTEM

smyKNzz.gif

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
Mia, I can accept you being an anti of my man but hating Itzy's new stuff? You've crossed the fucking line. My lawyer will be in contact with you soon, be prepared to lose your rights as a fellow Deobi and Miracle :brbdying:
So me being supposed "anti" of your man is less important than me hating Itzy releases??? REWOKING YOUR DEOBI CARD
wassup bitches​
Hello queen :heartublob:

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,169,085
Pronouns
They/Them
my school district: Yes there are 2 confirmed cases right here in our county but we don’t see it as a problem and won’t cancel classes. Because these cases definitely won’t spread exponentially! ust keep on washing your hands students and you’ll be fine, we think:ppav:

Sigh

So me being supposed "anti" of your man is less important than me hating Itzy releases??? REWOKING YOUR DEOBI CARD

Hello queen :heartublob:
I’ve just come to terms with you being an anti now, but you were a fan of Itzy’s stuff! This switch up has rubbed me the wrong way. And you cannot, I GAVE YOU THE DEOBI CARD! That’s not how this works.

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
my school district: Yes there are 2 confirmed cases right here in our county but we don’t see it as a problem and won’t cancel classes. Because these cases definitely won’t spread exponentially! ust keep on washing your hands students and you’ll be fine, we think:ppav:

Sigh

I’ve just come to terms with you being an anti now, but you were a fan of Itzy’s stuff! This switch up has rubbed me the wrong way. And you cannot, I GAVE YOU THE DEOBI CARD! That’s not how this works.
I am going to uni tomorrow, very same uni where professor was infected, we are gonna die together Zackie :heartublob:

No no, you are an anti of MY MAN!!!!!
I hated itzy stuff what are you on :viva: how do you not remember my hatred towards Dalla Dalla, I cancelled you for liking it 10 times smh!

I EARNED MY DEOBI CARD! YOURS IS REWOKEN!

Top Bottom