Why am i in the same section as sm
ES7ri-kXsAAkwQt

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,650
@Saint Renjun this is my set for the aesthetic competition

i don't think explanation is necessary to "understand" my dp & signature but i'll share a lil' bit of info for fun!

obviously in the signature you can see themis with her sword and scales. the quote "let justice be done though the heavens fall" is meant to signify the belief that justice must be realized regardless of consequences. behind her is an artwork depicting dike and nemesis pursuing a murderer. when themis is disregarded, nemesis brings just and wrathful retribution. dike also symbolizes justice.

in my dp is artwork depicting zeus and themis. she was a bride of him and also his first counselor. plus i'm on team zeus so! heh

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭1,155,400
Pronouns
She/Her
@Saint Renjun this is my set for the aesthetic competition

i don't think explanation is necessary to "understand" my dp & signature but i'll share a lil' bit of info for fun!

obviously in the signature you can see themis with her sword and scales. the quote "let justice be done though the heavens fall" is meant to signify the belief that justice must be realized regardless of consequences. behind her is an artwork depicting dike and nemesis pursuing a murderer. when themis is disregarded, nemesis brings just and wrathful retribution. dike also symbolizes justice.

in my dp is artwork depicting zeus and themis. she was a bride of him and also his first counselor. plus i'm on team zeus so! heh
vamp your sig broke!​

Top Bottom