Musketeers Club - 2024

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
I- I thought you belong to no team......

For this game, I was on Team Zeus hgjkdgdf

I'm just happy okay ! I will go back to being non-biased now hgdjkfgd

@AKID❀KI let me see Haru's limerick

EVERYONE

Deadline for Aesthetic is like 4 hours

Results will be out tomorrow

Tomorrow's game is Bingo, It will most likely be at 2pm GMT

Shop will open later on Sunday

New Updated Tally

TEAM HERA: 192
TEAM ZEUS : 184

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,450
S5gXTAn.png

Winter Air

🎲
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭933,875
Thank you all for playing! It was fun to host the game and you guys slayed!

I will be releasing the info regarding the bonus drachma tomorrow. All of you did great and i want to make sure there is no bias at all (i mean i am not biased but just in case) So i am gonna get an mc member who didnt play in the event to judge them too.

So without further ado...

The winner is ...
Team Zeus! Congrats!
You successfully completed all 7 tasks and win 30 drachma!
Bless seri for submitting the horse instead of waiting around to see who had the best pic. He was right bonus is given at the end. So you don't have to submit the prettiest thing but you have to submit something that fits all the requirements. Everyone did well. There were multiple people pitching in. Seri submitted quickly in task 2. Both maid and i think winter did the puzzle. Then bay and winter both reached 10 points. ren wrote a lot and answered very quickly for task 1. and bay got the thread! So you guys really came together as a team and performed excellently! good job!

Team Hera still fought well and for most of the game was neck to neck with zeus, they even had the lead in task 2 and task 5. The stumbling block was task 6. You guys should have submitted what you had so you could get task 7 and then just work on a better plot if you could before the game ended. But i am still very proud of you and you all worked so well as a team! From chiharu slaying the limericks and knowing the answer to the riddle imeediately. To sooz coming in with the puzzle. Both outro and soozie worked on the horse. Blue very quickly reached 10 points. Outro waiting for her pc to load the game. And mia writing for task 6! You guys did great! good job! You get 10 Drachma!

Thank you all for playing!
I will show all the submissions with the winners for the bonuses tomorrow!
Oh my lord! I can't believe we won!

GG to everyone! Thanks for hosting aki!

Top Bottom